Anyone seen this Saw?

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

Damn Billy Mays and his late night infomercial's.

https://www.dualsaw.com/?cid=609705

Looks pretty badass. I'll wait till the price come's down tho

Watching them cut the tops out of safe's, but what you really dont see, is how the guy has a grinder, with a grinding wheel. I bet if it had a cutting wheel on it, it might be way different outcome. Guess it was over done for marketing, but most of the diamond plate they was cutting when the guy was in the box, looked thin.

Either way, what do you think?

KABOOM!

discuss

The Dual Saw is powered by a patented high speed system with a 900 watt motor that rotates the dual blades in opposite directions at 6,000 RPMs. In comparison, the Dual Saw offers 1,000+ more RPMs for the value. The standard in professional sawing, Omni Dual Saw's double traction and inverted rotation moves its two blades equally both forward and backward. Eliminate the usual kickback, vibrations and sparks that other saws cause. Omni Dual Saw's professional lubricating system allows you to cut through soft metals like aluminum, copper and stainless steel without overheating or warping them.

That's what I'm curious about. The engine layout. What materials are used for the internal gears?

Guest Removed
That's what I'm curious about. The engine layout. What materials are used for the internal gears?

From what it was saying is it took 8 years to develope, and so one. it was a 30 minute ordeal watching the show.they went to the junk yard and was cutting some shit up.

and they was offering a 14 day trial for 9.95...go cut some random cars in half sitting on the street then returning it. but hell i think id keep it if it really worked well and didnt get dull. they have all kindsof extras and shit for it to. Looks pretty cool. but i'll wait. and im joking about the car cutting things to fokes. lets not get carryed away with it.