Chipotle -1 Again

87GT

So what, they aren't giving away free food. Those bastards. I'll still go pay six bucks for a rolled up bundle of heaven and wash it down with a negra modello. Yeah yeah other places have better burritos somewhere across the city. Cool, go there. I'll be at Chipotle.

+1

Good. Now I don't have to wait in a million mile long line to eat. The day our Chipotle opened on campus there was a 2 mile line. If I told you to wait at the end of a line for 2 1/2 hours for $6 would you? Fuck that.

Go buy the thing. They probably cannot afford to give out free shit in this economy.

Good. Now I don't have to wait in a million mile long line to eat. The day our Chipotle opened on campus there was a 2 mile line. If I told you to wait at the end of a line for 2 1/2 hours for $6 would you? Fuck that.

Go buy the thing. They probably cannot afford to give out free shit in this economy.

As long as they don't raise the price.

I <3 you. I never understood how people can wait in line for two hours to get a $6 burrito, yet get upset that minimum wage was $6/hour.

So what, they aren't giving away free food. Those bastards. I'll still go pay six bucks for a rolled up bundle of heaven and wash it down with a negra modello. Yeah yeah other places have better burritos somewhere across the city. Cool, go there. I'll be at Chipotle.

Yeah, pretty much exactly that.

Chipotle is a staple of my diet. I must eat it at least twice a week. I prefer 3 times or more.

Burrito, rice (no beans), chicken or steak, hot, sour cream, extra cheese, and lettuce. That = the awesome.

Yeah, pretty much exactly that.

Chipotle is a staple of my diet. I must eat it at least twice a week. I prefer 3 times or more.

Burrito, rice (no beans), chicken or steak, hot, sour cream, extra cheese, and lettuce. That = the awesome.

Umm...are you sure you still have an intact rectum?

THIS.

I still remember having to drag your ass there to try it though.