Dyno Brian Is The Man!

wagner

I am blown away by his customer service. At the dyno day when he took the straps off the car it bumped the ABS sensor harness off the car. He plugged it back in no big deal right?

Well my Trans Am had other plans and had the ABSinop light come on. I sent Brian a PM and he got back to me saturday night and told me to call them at 12am. We talked and he told me to come in and this would be made right.

He spent over 2 hours working on the car going crazy trying to figure it out. When it came down do it he said he would pay to get the problem fixed if he could not do it.

In the end he took the car to the shop next door and it was a bent clip. He found it when they put it up on the lift.

The way he went about this really was impressive. He just kept talking about how he would make it right, and guess what he did.

If you ever need anything done contact Brian and Hal they will hook you up. I heard Hal REALLY likes to do gear swaps...

Glad to hear it all worked out. Given who it was I had no doubt it would. IMO, it's not hard to spot "good people" and when you meet Brian and watch him work for even 5 minutes, it's clear, he's one of the good ones out there.

I am blown away by his customer service. At the dyno day when he took the straps off the car it bumped the ABS sensor harness off the car. He plugged it back in no big deal right?

Well my Trans Am had other plans and had the ABSinop light come on. I sent Brian a PM and he got back to me saturday night and told me to call them at 12am. We talked and he told me to come in and this would be made right.

He spent over 2 hours working on the car going crazy trying to figure it out. When it came down do it he said he would pay to get the problem fixed if he could not do it.

In the end he took the car to the shop next door and it was a bent clip. He found it when they put it up on the lift.

The way he went about this really was impressive. He just kept talking about how he would make it right, and guess what he did.

If you ever need anything done contact Brian and Hal they will hook you up. I heard Hal REALLY likes to do gear swaps...

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make things right.

Thanks to the rest of you for the kind words in this thread.

Talk to you soon Rob.

So what you're saying is that I need to take my car to Dyno Brian’s, break it, and he'll fix it or buy me a new car!? SHAWEEEET!

Brian, I'll bring MY GTP over. :lol:

Seriously though, I've been over to see many Dyno pulls at his place and with the amount of time and effort he puts into other peoples cars (even if it’s some redneck with a hacked up N2O kit) you would think they were his own. He won’t let the car roll off the Dyno until he’s tried everything he can or until you’ve mad the HP you want! +1 for DTM! :thumbup: