Car won't start 2.0

thorne

I came home friday from work and It was nice out. I figured the bike had not sold I was going to start it up and start getting it ready to ride. It would not start so I jumped it off the car. I had the car turned off.

I jumped the bike. It stalled out so I had to rejump it a second time off the car. I unhook everything later I want to go get some dinner go to start the car and Zilch. Almost the same as last time when I popped the fuse. I turn the keyforward and nothing happens. I chcked the fuses under the hood and they looked fine.

Christian also looked at them and shit looked kosher

I'm not sure whats wrong. It won't start or even try but the car has lights and everything else.

Guest Removed

sounds like you blew a fuse, again. im sure you 2 bone heads wouldn't see it anyway. you looked at them last time.remember.

do i have to make a service call on sunday?

Buy a test light and check the fuses if you can't see them.

Connect the ground clamp to a known good ground. Touch the probe tip to both metal pieces on the top of the fuse (with the key on). Your light should light up on each part If it doesn't light at all, manually check that fuse. If it only lights on one side, fuse is bad.

Guest Removed
Buy a test light and check the fuses if you can't see them.

Connect the ground clamp to a known good ground. Touch the probe tip to both metal pieces on the top of the fuse (with the key on). Your light should light up on each part If it doesn't light at all, manually check that fuse. If it only lights on one side, fuse is bad.

that dont work with block covered fuses. :gtfo:

The motors are great. The problems I've had lately were mostly my fault. This one was related to how many times I took aport my steering wheel when I was putting on my Wideband. I screwed up the mount twice.

Guest Removed
well it was not what gear head though and was pure cioncidince that it broke. It was my ignition switch.

well if the fuses where ok, that would have been the next thing to check on the list for common failures.:p