People of "OnetoEnvy" Party. 4/18/09

dover

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so wtf were these girls doing that was bad? who invited them? an WHY THE FUCK DID THEY STEEL YOUR BEER?

also how did the boxing go? any one knock phil the fuck out?

Maybe if you came to a party once in a while you would know!!

cliffs

Bitches be crazy, they took the beer and phil is a bitch and didnt put the gloves on because "rcrgirl" would beat his ass, cops came, people left, they came back more consumption and then orgy!! i left :)

i have pictures of Andi? but i wont go that far. Like i told her sober = fine.. drunk = stupid whore. but i guess im an asshole for that one..... coulda let the drunk bitch drive an kill herself... damn.

Maybe if you came to a party once in a while you would know!!

cliffs

Bitches be crazy, they took the beer and phil is a bitch and didnt put the gloves on because "rcrgirl" would beat his ass, cops came, people left, they came back more consumption and then orgy!! i left :)

mo fo i came to your first two, sorry ass i had plans an i was sick as shit an didnt even follow threw with those ha next time for sure.

an phil i wish i woulda come i woudl of put the gloves on for your bitch ass :bangbang:

i have pictures of Andi? but i wont go that far. Like i told her sober = fine.. drunk = stupid whore. but i guess im an asshole for that one..... coulda let the drunk bitch drive an kill herself... damn.

dover your the shits true story ha

all im going to say is duff > brandon all day long. no matter how hard brandon tried duff wasnt phased, and paul if you want to put gloves on with me ill be more than willing to do that. and yes kelley would have beat my ass, she beat zachs

FUCK I should of stayed lastnight. Mike sorry about not coming up and saying anything to you lastnite. That was rude on my part. Ur were playing beer pong and I know how intense that gets

No prob. There were alot of things going on. Happy you could make it out!

all im going to say is duff > brandon all day long. no matter how hard brandon tried duff wasnt phased, and paul if you want to put gloves on with me ill be more than willing to do that. and yes kelley would have beat my ass, she beat zachs

haha that is true duff wasent phased lol but i think the girls fight was better lol.. it should have with pillows and water guns? but thats me haha