People of "OnetoEnvy" Party. 4/18/09

dover

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zach was talking about the girl i was with, we've been talking for awhile but only dated for 1 month now, and she's saying "I love you" :eek:

:gtfo: seriously? I mean come on. You can get head on the first date, get laid on the second..but saying 'I love you' after a month of dating..that's just crazy!

:gtfo: seriously? I mean come on. You can get head on the first date, get laid on the second..but saying 'I love you' after a month of dating..that's just crazy!

this is true, BUT we've been talking since mid july 2008, so its not like she doesn't know me at all or anything

this is true, BUT we've been talking since mid july 2008, so its not like she doesn't know me at all or anything

Dont let these fools talk shit. I had a crush on my girl for 2 years before we started dating and we have been together for 7 years and have 2 kids and our pwn house. Saying I love you isnt a big deal,It only becomes a big deal when she thinks she can run your life. When Christa tried telling me I was no longer allowed to CR meets I swiftly kicked her in the cunt and left for the evening. Its all about give and take...Give her the dick and take her money.

Dont let these fools talk shit. I had a crush on my girl for 2 years before we started dating and we have been together for 7 years and have 2 kids and our pwn house. Saying I love you isnt a big deal' date='It only becomes a big deal when she thinks she can run your life. When Christa tried telling me I was no longer allowed to CR meets I swiftly kicked her in the cunt and left for the evening. Its all about give and take...[b']Give her the dick and take her money[/b].

ahahahaha

Dont let these fools talk shit. I had a crush on my girl for 2 years before we started dating and we have been together for 7 years and have 2 kids and our pwn house. Saying I love you isnt a big deal' date='It only becomes a big deal when she thinks she can run your life. When Christa tried telling me I was no longer allowed to CR meets I swiftly kicked her in the cunt and left for the evening. Its all about give and take...Give her the dick and take her money.[/quote']

well she loves coming out to CR meets, meeting some of you guys, and she really loves my car.....