how's it going

tat1guy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my name is david i drive a black hatch, just sayin whats up

This board is only for people that enjoy anal sex. There is a $400 entry fee and required STD testing for all new members. If this interests you please let me know and I will send you our "How To Enjoy Anal" motivational video and a free bottle of ultra slippery anal lubricant. The lubricant comes in cherry or strawberry (please indicate your preference in your response or you will be sent cherry). If an underground community of gay men that hide behind fast cars is for you then definitely let me know! We would be more than happy to help you with your anal pleasures.

Toodles!

This board is only for people that enjoy anal sex. There is a $400 entry fee and required STD testing for all new members. If this interests you please let me know and I will send you our "How To Enjoy Anal" motivational video and a free bottle of ultra slippery anal lubricant. The lubricant comes in cherry or strawberry (please indicate your preference in your response or you will be sent cherry). If an underground community of gay men that hide behind fast cars is for you then definitely let me know! We would be more than happy to help you with your anal pleasures.

Toodles!

these never fail to amuse me. unlike this thread

Toodles!

i literally lol'd at this... :lol:

Dude learn to Read.

^^^ there ya go Adam! Now take some sand and shove it down his pants and FINISH HIM!!

Touche' good sir.

Noobs dont post in noob threads. :gtfo:

And I dont think the OP is here for "anal pleasure's", Im pretty sure he has more of an "oral fetish". In which case, you can be my new best friend.

Toodles!

Why is this the first time I'm hearing about this!? I'll take a the cherry lube please and when is the next "Car Show"?