93 turbo stang.

Ramsey

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you 2 running exhaust wise? Im thinking im goin to run an electric cutout right after the down pipe, then into a general flowmaster y-pipe then out through my tailpipes.

What are you 2 running exhaust wise? Im thinking im goin to run an electric cutout right after the down pipe, then into a general flowmaster y-pipe then out through my tailpipes.

You might consider going with either some type of bullet or straight through muffler. Corkmasters rob significant power on a turbo car. I guess we can see what the power difference is between the cut out open and closed and go from there.

You might consider going with either some type of bullet or straight through muffler. Corkmasters rob significant power on a turbo car. I guess we can see what the power difference is between the cut out open and closed and go from there.

No, I dont plan on running flowmaster mufflers, just one of their y-pipes since I already have their tailpipes. It would pretty much be a straight through exhaust.

Im mocking up the y pipe tomorrow to take it from downpipe to the catback. If you run single or just mock something cheap up for the mean time, I should have a production piece within a month or so. I can make sure to get you one, Im just running single exhaust all the way back to just destroy a few people......(pat) Gotta ditch those tail pipes on the lx cars.......

ban..... mine as well just a stick a small block cheby in it now

I looking to make a lightweight loud single until chad gets his y pipe done then i will do a dual set-up.

nice work... but i still got 2 new vband clamps in my garage. ;) - alex im running open dp

cool, i will need one.

I have 3" clamps, I dont have the vbands themselves though

I was just thinking, did I ever get that tap back from you? I was trying to tap a pan and dont know what I did with it. I couldnt remember

I have 3" clamps, I dont have the vbands themselves though

I was just thinking, did I ever get that tap back from you? I was trying to tap a pan and dont know what I did with it. I couldnt remember

I still have it, i can bring that by when ever you want. I lost all my numbers so shoot me a text and i will drop it by.

I still have it, i can bring that by when ever you want. I lost all my numbers so shoot me a text and i will drop it by.

What time is your tune? Might try to drop out and bs with you guys while you get it setup

The diablo deal that burns the chips was defective I think and they had to send it back so he wasnt able to tune yet. I dont know when its going back now though

The car is still at IPS, the chip burner should be in soon, but i might not be able to make it down there till friday.

• 4 weeks later...

After going thru 4 chip burners, Eric and Ips have decided to go another route. And thank god, it was a blessing in disguise and now I am getting a much more in depth tune.

After the first couple weeks dealing with DS Eric was able to trouble shoot some of my problems. First being that i wired my maf incorrectly, then needed a new ecu, and now need to change the ckutch, accel. cable (which i knew would probably need too), and put in a smaller spring in wg. I will also be proly chnaging u-joints, added a safety loop, and must do the rear main seal.

The guys at IPS were awesome! Between me having to leave the car there while i waited on parts and them fixing some of the small stuff for me while i was working 15 hour days. I was able to drive the car home and it rides better than it did before the kit. I cant wait to have a clutch in that will hold and finally see some boost!

I really hope i can get a killer deal on the clutch, and put some miles on it soon so i can get back on the dyno!

After going thru 4 chip burners, Eric and Ips have decided to go another route. And thank god, it was a blessing in disguise and now I am getting a much more in depth tune.

After the first couple weeks dealing with DS Eric was able to trouble shoot some of my problems. First being that i wired my maf incorrectly, then needed a new ecu, and now need to change the ckutch, accel. cable (which i knew would probably need too), and put in a smaller spring in wg. I will also be proly chnaging u-joints, added a safety loop, and must do the rear main seal.

The guys at IPS were awesome! Between me having to leave the car there while i waited on parts and them fixing some of the small stuff for me while i was working 15 hour days. I was able to drive the car home and it rides better than it did before the kit. I cant wait to have a clutch in that will hold and finally see some boost!

I really hope i can get a killer deal on the clutch, and put some miles on it soon so i can get back on the dyno!

If you need any help with any of that you know you can give me a call man