93 turbo stang.

Ramsey

looking good...what is chad user name on here. wanna talk to him about a turbo kit....

BDHG940 I had to get a new phone or otherwise i would have his number. if you have any questions give me a shout as well.

I would Highly recommend his kit to anyone looking to build a turbo fox. Just upgrade turbo, wastegate, and bov when you order, saves you a ton of money.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have to go over it..should be firing it up here soon tonight.power wash all this fucking oil off the bottom and go over it etc... it has came along nicely.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/100_2943.jpg

:p

Awesome, gonna look like twins.

Guest Removed
Awesome, gonna look like twins.

true but yours will be slower, till miller fry's this stock clutch :rolleyes:

which will be on the drive home :o:D:(

true but yours will be slower, till miller fry's this stock clutch :rolleyes:

which will be on the drive home :o:D:(

Some things i cant deny, I may have a stock bottom end, but i dont have a stock clutch.:bangbang:Also, with 275 et streets she should hook up ok.

Guest Removed
Some things i cant deny, I may have a stock bottom end, but i dont have a stock clutch.:bangbang:Also, with 275 et streets she should hook up ok.

this one just ran..

and this one is all stock long block other then the head studs, and cam, springs :D

Looks like both cars are coming along nice. Im just getting started on my notch, stock bottom end setup as well to see what we can get out of it.

Ramsey, if you dont mind, let me know when you are tuning. I would like to swing out and check the car out as its on the dyno. Thats going to be a fun street car for sure

Looks like both cars are coming along nice. Im just getting started on my notch, stock bottom end setup as well to see what we can get out of it.

Ramsey, if you dont mind, let me know when you are tuning. I would like to swing out and check the car out as its on the dyno. Thats going to be a fun street car for sure

ditto I want to see

I will let you know, and i cant wait till this thing is out.

I will let you know, and i cant wait till this thing is out.

i call shotgun!

i just want enough to hit 400rwhp for a while. don't want to split the block. lol. so going to go very conservative on boost to keep it safe.

Yea, they work on either and it doesnt matter where it is, but preferably closest to the turbo to prevent turbo back-spin.

The reason you want it on the hot side is to avoid cooling air for the purpose of venting it to the atmosphere doing nothing more than heat soaking the intercooler. Thats rather inefficient.

CALL DYNO TUNE BRIAN OR ANTHONYS DUDE NAMED randy, he tunes all of jegs shit and alot of great tuning he has done and fixed! i was thinking of calling him and getting him to get yours at least close so you dont fuck shit up after all this work! atleast you already have the chip and shit

I would go with brian

if its the randy I'm thinking of he tunes a mean quarter mile car but the driveability is poor

Guest Removed
I would go with brian

if its the randy I'm thinking of he tunes a mean quarter mile car but the driveability is poor

never heard that before...:confused:

The reason you want it on the hot side is to avoid cooling air for the purpose of venting it to the atmosphere doing nothing more than heat soaking the intercooler. Thats rather inefficient.

Makes sense

Ramsey is it up and running, moving under is own power now? Or is it still not fired up yet?

Makes sense

Ramsey is it up and running, moving under is own power now? Or is it still not fired up yet?

i havent moved it but yeah, it fires up and runs okay. a/f at idles is good, between 14.8-15.5

CALL DYNO TUNE BRIAN OR ANTHONYS DUDE NAMED randy, he tunes all of jegs shit and alot of great tuning he has done and fixed! i was thinking of calling him and getting him to get yours at least close so you dont fuck shit up after all this work! atleast you already have the chip and shit

Dyno Brian, does a good job.

Randy, does a good job, but lets clear up some confusion. He DOES NOT tune JEGS (aka the cougligns, I know about the twin turbo car...I know all about it ;) ) cars.

Rob and Don Lasota do a good job as well, when they are available!

So as to not let this be contextually incorrect, I am not trying to down any abilities, just clear up that Randy Barch does not tune Jegs cars.

-Brandon