93 turbo stang.

Ramsey

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to seeing your turbo fox out and about, it will only add to my itch to get my 07 GT back from Chad with the turbo installed.

Being down at mustang week seeing all the 05+ cars, they are really growing on me and now seeing yours come together, its making me want to ditch my 02 and get an 05+ for a daily :-)

Its going to be a cool setup all said and done. Very simple, clean and the cool part is we can get it all in there with stock suspension so the ride quality is going to be the same as it was before we even started

So you just have some street tuning done at this point? Whats your car tuned with? Just spinning the clutch when the car is seeing any boost?

clutch is fine on the street, but on the dyno it just spins the tach. We are now using moates, it is a live tuning software(i believe).

good stuff, how much boost are you seeing right now? Glad to hear its up and going, you have had a project on your hands for awhile now. Congrats on the car finally being semi-tuned and up moving around on its own again.

good stuff, how much boost are you seeing right now? Glad to hear its up and going, you have had a project on your hands for awhile now. Congrats on the car finally being semi-tuned and up moving around on its own again.

must be one helluva feeling

/cry

Miller,

I was thinking the same question, we havent seen your stang in awhile. I was hoping you didnt sell it...

Yeah, Rick, there has been a lot of things not going my way since - what - the end of April? It hasn't been home since. I hope to have it back soon. I can't see myself ever selling that car.

Yeah, Rick, there has been a lot of things not going my way since - what - the end of April? It hasn't been home since. I hope to have it back soon. I can't see myself ever selling that car.

If my car is done before yours, then there's a problem. :lol:

Guest Removed

very true..but please comfirm that the issue's are not on my end of this please.. you know i am working with you, much more then IMO, any other shop would...and the wires came off backorder today, or so i was told :rolleyes: and will be here monday. and will get it to a tuning season, when i can..

very true..but please comfirm that the issue's are not on my end of this please.. you know i am working with you, much more then IMO, any other shop would...and the wires came off backorder today, or so i was told :rolleyes: and will be here monday. and will get it to a tuning season, when i can..

Rob you have had my blessing since day 1. Anybody can attest to the quality of work underneath the hood that wasn't there when it arrived. You can't build a solid turbo car with a bucket of tools and a minor amount of cash.

Rob has done everything I have asked, worked with price and even worked with me as I was plunged into some financial hardships. I didn't see my summer being like this and it never has been before. I hope that clears your name, Rob, although I'm pretty sure most people already knew of this being the reason for its delay.

• 2 weeks later...
Ramsey, did you test fit a set of my headers on a gt40p heads to see if the spark plugs would fit at one time? I was thinking you did and I need to try and find out for a customer since I have never had a set here to let him know if they will 100% for sure clear. I have only had a guy with a complete 96 explorer motor swapped which arent the same heads

Guest Removed
Ramsey, did you test fit a set of my headers on a gt40p heads to see if the spark plugs would fit at one time? I was thinking you did and I need to try and find out for a customer since I have never had a set here to let him know if they will 100% for sure clear. I have only had a guy with a complete 96 explorer motor swapped which arent the same heads

pretty sure they did fit chad....;)

just have to run custom plug wires like any P head install

pretty sure they did fit chad....;)

just have to run custom plug wires like any P head install

I tested the plugs, and not the wires, but it seemed like there was plenty of room. Most likely would need 90* boots.

*update-

I got the new clutch in but there seems to be alot of slack (like 1/2") in the clutch cable.

Guest Removed
I tested the plugs, and not the wires, but it seemed like there was plenty of room. Most likely would need 90* boots.

*update-

I got the new clutch in but there seems to be alot of slack (like 1/2") in the clutch cable.

that goes with any p head install...

Guest Removed
oh, its all the way in... i thought it would make it worse to make come out.

no..if you have the adjustable cable(junk) adjustit all the way in, then start turning out on the firewall adjuster

• 2 weeks later...