93 turbo stang.

Ramsey

Battery is in the stock location, and it ran fine then i shut it down to put the fender and bumper cover back on, run a better fitting vac line for bov, cut some of the ic pipe to fit better, jump the car and it wont start. Just keeps turning and not firing.

Possible pinched wire in the re-assemble Ramsey?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible pinched wire in the re-assemble Ramsey?

I cant look at it till tonight, so i will have to triple check everything again. im going to disconnect and reconnect the battery, maybe something just needs reset??

Guest Removed
Battery is in the stock location, and it ran fine then i shut it down to put the fender and bumper cover back on, run a better fitting vac line for bov, cut some of the ic pipe to fit better, jump the car and it wont start. Just keeps turning and not firing.

wel if its cranking then, you are getting power...from the battery...hhuummm interesting..did you have the fuse links off the starter solinoid?

It’s really no big deal guys; it’s just a car. Some go faster than others and no two like the same calibration. I personally would rather talk to a customer about how I would go about tuning there particular car; for instance talking to Ramsey about the Vette would be nothing in relation to what I’d be facing tuning his car. LPE not knowing of me looking at the car to me doesn’t mean anything. Say you bought a new Roush Mustang and wanted the boost turned up and the throttle a little more snappy; most people I come across doesn’t call and tell Roush, same applies here.*As said before I don’t mean to hijack this thread; just wanting the truth out there. Ramsey, my advice always is to call ALL you are interested in and make a decision based on who you feel most confident in.

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
I know all about the car, and I am not trying to fuddle Ramsey's thread. I will use my knowledge, and your ignorance to my advantage. I am not trying again discredit any abilities of Randy.

If you choose to educate me, please learn to do so in intellectual manner, and with facts, not your typical ramble.

-Brandon

Rob please type sentences I can read once and understand, not random thoughts.

Mr. Wright

ColumbusRacing.com Sponsor

ColumbusRacing.com 2009 Sponsor

Gearhead

ColumbusRacing.com 2009 Sponsor

?????

Agreeing with a poster, statement of 2 mathmatical equations with a clarification on zip codes and word choice is Infraction worthy...as bashing.

But the statements above are not?

I call shenannigans.

I'm also gonna open this back up, so we can have whomever disputes Randy's claim post their proof.

He just sent me this email as well:

Attached is two pics that are already public. The first is a clip out of C magazine and the winners circle at bristol when Jeg won. I was there helping Troy tune the TT 3000hp ProMod. That is me in the black shirt to the far right standing next to Troy. I have more pics; but I would rather talk to them first about it. I finished the tune on Mikes vette in Michigan; mainly because anything that happens around Columbus ends up all over the internet. When someone brings a car to me the tune and the problems we face with that car is between me and the owner. The reason IPS and the rest of Columbus doesn't know about any of these cars is because Mike, Troy and Jeg are not on any message forums. If anyone has any questions I would urge them to call the boys them selves instead of hearing it second or even third hand.

http://www.cr-h.net/pics/jegs/0727-03277.jpg

http://www.cr-h.net/pics/jegs/Mike%20Coughlins%20Vette%20in%20C.png

Anthony, I demand you immediately remove your post. It is obviously photoshopped. Stop helping Rob with his lies.

LoL

Looks good man, waiting for the startup vid. Mine is supposed to be here tuesday. Ill be home in july to have mine tuned, well have to meet up or something.

Did you get tracking? It should be there by Tuesday for sure

No start up vid, but it does start up!!!!!!! looks like i needed to solder the maf wires and not use harbor frieght butt connectors. Runs okay,start-up and idle is a little rough, so she needs a tune.

Now i need a truck and trailor to get to the dyno...

Guest Removed
No start up vid, but it does start up!!!!!!! looks like i needed to solder the maf wires and not use harbor frieght butt connectors. Runs okay,start-up and idle is a little rough, so she needs a tune.

Now i need a truck and trailor to get to the dyno...

i got a truck, just need to use a trailer to get to the dyno with millers. but i still want to build plug wires for it, and move the fire hazard FP gauge setup on it..(sorry miller, but a FP gauge next to a turbo..not cool) and have to set something up with the dyno man and the tuner.

i got a truck, just need to use a trailer to get to the dyno with millers. but i still want to build plug wires for it, and move the fire hazard FP gauge setup on it..(sorry miller, but a FP gauge next to a turbo..not cool) and have to set something up with the dyno man and the tuner.

yeah yeah we have been over this

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates yet Ramsey?

Just waiting to schedule a tune...

Still need to put in the new boost gauge, also im going to put together a single exhaust set-up for a quick fix, but will prolly do a dual set-up with cut-outs.

Im mocking up the y pipe tomorrow to take it from downpipe to the catback. If you run single or just mock something cheap up for the mean time, I should have a production piece within a month or so. I can make sure to get you one, Im just running single exhaust all the way back to just destroy a few people......(pat) Gotta ditch those tail pipes on the lx cars.......

Im mocking up the y pipe tomorrow to take it from downpipe to the catback. If you run single or just mock something cheap up for the mean time, I should have a production piece within a month or so. I can make sure to get you one, Im just running single exhaust all the way back to just destroy a few people......(pat) Gotta ditch those tail pipes on the lx cars.......

Ramey...

Cool, ii'm just gonna fab a quick single with spiral flow moroso and turn down till then. Do you have any 3" v-band clamps?