lawyers or cops please help!!!

12oclocker

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Brick Top Snatch Reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAQ3pNHwj4

Edited by jagr

I know, I wasnt there, I just loaned him the money until he got his income tax refund back cause he wanted this truck bad. Then he calls me up and tells me this crap while I'm sitting at work and cant do anything about it, but I guess he got it all sorted out, he got the kid to give him back 600, and he says he can fix the truck for 300, so I guess he's happy now. though I'm still pissed, I should have went with him, things would have played out differently.

I know, I wasnt there, I just loaned him the money until he got his income tax refund back cause he wanted this truck bad. Then he calls me up and tells me this crap while I'm sitting at work and cant do anything about it, but I guess he got it all sorted out, he got the kid to give him back 600, and he says he can fix the truck for 300, so I guess he's happy now. though I'm still pissed, I should have went with him, things would have played out differently.

Your brother in law is too nice. If the seller pulled some shit like that on me they would be giving me back all my money. A seller like that can't be trusted.

Your brother in law is too nice. If the seller pulled some shit like that on me they would be giving me back all my money. A seller like that can't be trusted.

+1, if the guy doesn't want to deal openly and honestly, then I wouldn't be dealing. It's worth waiting or shelling out a couple extra bones to deal with someone of good character.

I agree, he is too nice. I would have punched the guy directly in the face, lol!

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

you guys are working too hard, throw the guy in a cement mixer for about a half hour the skin gets cooked off by the chemical reaction, making i.d. difficult then you just "pour" and finish.... that's how the Mob does it, and how many episodes of CSI does one need to watch to become proficient at killing???

The easiest way is a tree chipper. Gone in minutes and real soup like. Just make sure they're already dead so there's no screams. Also wear a rain suit because blood will spray all over you. Other than those negatives...it would make GREAT mulch! Teeth, bones, etc, are gone. Doesn't even look like a body anymore. Well, that's just what I would do if I was a murderer.