walk in applications for chase

SRTurbo04

Ok thursday the 23td(tomorrow) chase is doing walk in applying an possible interview

Job is for collector overdraft collections 5/11/2009 class 1230 to 9pm monday threw friday

Its soft collections for peoples checking accounts that are over drawn 0 to 60 days easy as hell

Its ar 1111 polaris parkway columbus oh 43240 walk ins 11am to 6 pm . You will enter building p at the south end of the complex. Once in the building ps door ull make an immediate right .

Its very easy to get this job since we're bought wamu we have to tripple our staff so doing a lot of hiring

Great benifits

Greaat bonus program as well.

If you apply I need ur full name an time u applied so I can try to help you.

also i guess there going to ask who refered u just state paul brower

Edited by Paul

Jesus I hope you dont have to type anything to get this job. I would recommend you leave VERY early if the application process is at the polaris complex. Im not exaggerating when i say it will take you at least 20 minutes to find a parking spot and walk into the building.

keith its 12+ based on how good u are interviewing.

a few people have alreaddy gone an applied there from cr so get there were desperatly hiring due to doubling our portfolio.

if ur not a moron im sure u can easily get this job.

just dont forget to om me what time u went an ur full name so i can put in a good word

be nice if there was some PT available with some different training hours. i wonder if my work would have issue with me doing collections for them and someone else at the same time? oh well. 12+/hr doesnt seem too bad...hopefully some more would be available for people w/ years of experience.

Your spelling fucking sucks. It makes you sound retarded and completely uneducated. For fuck's sake, you edit a post and it is still hard as hell to read. I think a 13 year old chick who texts for her life is easier understood than you.

And if you work there, ANYONE on CR should be able to become employed there as well. God damn I feel bad for whoever reads the notes you type into people files....

KillJoy

Your spelling fucking sucks. It makes you sound retarded and completely uneducated. For fuck's sake, you edit a post and it is still hard as hell to read. I think a 13 year old chick who texts for her life is easier understood than you.

And if you work there, ANYONE on CR should be able to become employed there as well. God damn I feel bad for whoever reads the notes you type into people files....

KillJoy

steve u fuck tard i was typing this under my desk at work. sorry for not being up to your standards dickhole, lol. if u arent interested in the job then stfu an get out.

an john the pay varies man like i stated depends on ur experience an how well you do in ur interview

yeah, i checked on it w/ my sup. something about a "conflict of intrest"...lol.

thats a no-go

if ur lookiugnf or more part time the location at easton is hiring for customer szervice for home loans ect... since we bought wamu we got the motgage side as well they have alot now.