I Need

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

I need a frig for the shop. cheaper the better.freezer dont have to work,but would be nice. Tryed to grab one or 2 off CL, but free shit goes quick! :(

office chairs!

shelving

a phone in working order. found!

jack stands. or wheel stands.

2x4's..maybe someone has some laying around they arent going to need?

Edited by Removed

Guest Removed

miter saw? is that the one that looks like a chop saw? man, how can i get you in a wheel chair and down there to tell me what i need to go get to fix some other shit up?

this counter and work bench shit isnt going to be higher then eye level with you in a chair!

Guest Removed
i got a cordless phone that's brand new if you want it

yes please..by tuesday.and we can talk about you idea. cause it can happen just need the other car to make it happen ;)

miter saw? is that the one that looks like a chop saw? man, how can i get you in a wheel chair and down there to tell me what i need to go get to fix some other shit up?

this counter and work bench shit isnt going to be higher then eye level with you in a chair!

Yes its the chop saw looking one. I unfortunately will be down awhile. I have it opened back up on tuesday, I will let you know what the dr says about being down.

Guest Removed

i have bench tops covered so far...old counter tops are the shit! and there is a counter top place around the corner.

i need the circular saw for cutting up the shelving i build in under it.

and i need to put a wall or 1/2 wall with counter top to keep people from walking in the door and into the shop.

i made one bench already. old 2x4's and screws from the wall i took out