Columbus Racing Car Show Info! (May 23)

wagner

My car won Best in Show!!!

Thanks a ton to all involved! I had a great time!

Glad I could get a few minutes to sit down and shoot shit with you and Spankis for a few minutes. Was cool to get a little bit of background on the man behind the wheel of the orange blur.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm upset i wasn't able to make it. Made some great progress on car tho. Any pics from the show?

Alex (Firehead) took quite a few. I'm sure he will post them up later.

He also has an interesting video from Rob's garage. :D

i was sure that neon was going to win

Alex (Firehead) took quite a few. I'm sure he will post them up later.

He also has an interesting video from Rob's garage. :D

I forgot my camera, didn't get to take any pictures of the show. :o

I DO, however, have a video of some mud bog fun at Rob's that I will have to get uploaded. :)

I forgot my camera, didn't get to take any pictures of the show. :o

I DO, however, have a video of some mud bog fun at Rob's that I will have to get uploaded. :)

Oops. I thought you told me that you took a bunch.

I'm happy with my first place hottest import :D

You're just lucky that I wasn't assigned to judge that side of the lot. I guarantee you that there would NOT have been two of the Farkas brothers getting awards in the import category. :p

Met a few of you... Mark, nice to see your ride up close - it is quite the machine!! Nice to see the GT500SS, too, those are fairly far in and few between. Glad the weather held out, too. Did not make it to the meet after the show (the Shelby is still limping on an unbalanced drive shaft). Neat running into the IPS guys, too.

CR will have to do another show this autumn. Hopefully we will get more to show up, and less conversation with the fire marshal, ha-ha.

Nah, didn't get to snap any. I wish I would have, that blue Neon was a really well put together car. I wish I could duplicate that craftsmanship.

That guy was special, that is for sure.

Good meeting you, Doc.

You're just lucky that I wasn't assigned to judge that side of the lot. I guarantee you that there would NOT have been two of the Farkas brothers getting awards in the import category. :p

Doc, just goes to show you that it It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. you gotta learn that.

:)

Your car was super clean -- congrats :)

Who won "Best Domestic" if Mark won "Best Over-all" ?

Jeff

Im think it was the yellow cobra or the blue Mach 1. But by the end of the day I was pretty worn out and out of it and i dont totally remember.