Columbus Racing Car Show Info! (May 23)

wagner

Gearhead Gathering 2009 Presented by Columbus Racing!

With thanks to Sonic and Lizad Skins

HUGE thanks to Mudcrutch for the graphics, flyers, and awards

Date: May 23

Time 10am until 4pm

$5 to enter

Top 5 trophies for:

Import

Domestic

Truck

Bike

Best in Show

Sponsor’s Choice

Open to any year, make, model old school to new school

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/lt1wagner/CRCRC%20Stuff/CRCARSHOWPOSTERFINAL.jpg

Edited by Wagner

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a cool idea. Looking forward to it. You might as well get my name engraved on all the trophies, Im gonna build one vehicle that will dominate every class.

I'd like to see the car that wins both domestic and import! :)

maybe an aston martin semi qualifies

wait it would have be a truck too.

How about one of those gt-r truck conversion ha!!!!

Is this only for CR guys or is this open to all?

If it's open to all and you only have 5 trophies to hand out, I wouldn't expect a big turn out. As some on here know, I've been to many car shows over the years and about half the guys I've talked to at the shows go because they try to win a trophy. Also make sure you have some door prizes and music.

I'd bump it up to 15 minimum.

Just trying to be helpful.

Bill

Is this only for CR guys or is this open to all?

If it's open to all and you only have 5 trophies to hand out, I wouldn't expect a big turn out. As some on here know, I've been to many car shows over the years and about half the guys I've talked to at the shows go because they try to win a trophy. Also make sure you have some door prizes and music.

I'd bump it up to 15 minimum.

Just trying to be helpful.

Bill

Yep open to all and $5 to enter. I am working on the music thing right now I might need to seek out some help from someone on CR to be the DJ.

Now as for the price and turnout that is not really the point for this. This is not your typical show this is meant to be fun. I really don't expect a big turnout to be honest and that is not the point.

This is being put on for people to have fun, enjoy their rides, and check out other people's rides. I guess if people don't show that gives the people who actually show a chance to win right?

Input is always helpfull and I am sure this will be interesting considering it is my first show lol.

Yep open to all and $5 to enter. I am working on the music thing right now I might need to seek out some help from someone on CR to be the DJ.

Now as for the price and turnout that is not really the point for this. This is not your typical show this is meant to be fun. I really don't expect a big turnout to be honest and that is not the point.

This is being put on for people to have fun, enjoy their rides, and check out other people's rides. I guess if people don't show that gives the people who actually show a chance to win right?

Input is always helpfull and I am sure this will be interesting considering it is my first show lol.

Just make sure you advertise, the more people the better. I love going to car shows, its a good networking model.

Post up some ads at Jegs and the autoparts stores.