Tinted side markers

Tinted Tails

LED City Lights

Diamond Automotive Films 35% Tint

Apexcone H7 4500K HID Kit

InPro Chrome Mirror Covers

• Painted Engine Covers

Wheels, Tires, and Suspension

Neuspeed Sport Springs (Thanks S_Klass)(Thanks Pantothenic Acid, D ZIGNER and all who helped with the install)

17 x 7.5 MSR 122 Polished Gunmetal Wheels

• Kumho Ecsta AST 225/45 17 Tires

• Brembo OE Plain front rotors

• Axxis Deluxe Plus Brake Pads

First thing with the e30 will be to get it running. A friend was just going to junk it or give it away, so a bunch of friends and me are going to see what we can do on an extreme budget. We always wanted to see what we could do going an all out ghetto budget ride. Since it is being given to us, there is no real financial loss, if something goes wrong. We did just buy an engine off eBay for $99 and should be picking it up this week. I honestly don't know what kind of shape the car is in, but hey it's free!

thad.

Edited by Darth Volkswagen
  • Upvote 2

Most of the mods seem rice. Withholding rep for now.

Ouch. That actually kind of hurts. The pain actually has nothing to do with the fact that I am Asian. I am going to go ahead and assume you are referring to my B5. I can't see how performance software and an LSD could be construed as rice.

I do like to think that my Passat is tastefully modded. This is actually the first time I have gotten the rice tag. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, this one just kind of stings.

thad.

Ouch. That actually kind of hurts. The pain actually has nothing to do with the fact that I am Asian. I am going to go ahead and assume you are referring to my B5. I can't see how performance software and an LSD could be construed as rice.

I do like to think that my Passat is tastefully modded. This is actually the first time I have gotten the rice tag. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, this one just kind of stings.

thad.

Uhh, look at your "mod" list; it consists of things such as floor mats and a sunglasses holder.

Also, from now on, every time I mention a manufacturer such as Nike or Trojan, I'm going to link to their site.

Uhh, look at your "mod" list; it consists of things such as floor mats and a sunglasses holder.

Also, from now on, every time I mention a manufacturer such as Nike or Trojan, I'm going to link to their site.

Yes, this is exactly what I was referring to. Things like CCFL trunks lights aren't cool, therefore, I am just going to hang onto my rep for now.

Specifically why I got the Hybrid. Set to roughly recirculate 80% and blow off 20%

thad.

Not to sound like a dick, but why? You're loosing accuracy, and spool up time, etc just to get a BOV sound. Might as well just get rid of it all together and get that cool surging sound.