went to car wash now window wont roll up....

Rhett

Guest Removed
Have you checked the regulator oil? May be low or something. If you remove the speaker, the dipstick should be right behind it. Its kinda small, but should be easy to see.

dont make me bann you from this section :gtfo:

I have had some random luck with the following, IF there is a bad regulator motor:

Key on, window switch engaged to up position, use the side of a closed fist to hit the center of the inner door panel. If there is a bad spot in the motor, it may jar it loose to allow it to go up. This won't fix the problem, but it may get the window up so you can secure the car, or keep your seat dry.

It's also possible you got some water on the switch or on the regulator contacts. If you have a compressor, you could blow out the inside of the door through the latch and window/belt moulding areas.

wtf is up with this pos you dropped off over here? im was going to park it on the train tracks but it wouldnt make it up the hill..:(

LOL, I drove it home from arena district like that. Shit sounds like a lawnmower ftw.

Guest Removed
it wont when you get it back...ill check it in the morning tho, i just finished this wheel bearing, and some other shit and stuffed all these cars in the shop. she is coming tomorrow to handle these phones going off the hook all day. cant getb shit done answering the phone.