Popeyes Runs Out of Chicken in Rochester, NY

87GT

Why was this news anyway? Is it cuse peoples has kids that they tryin’ to feed for this special and you mean to tell me that we canit feed our kids? Because yall didn't order enough chicken yall knew yall was goann has this special almost 2 months ago.

You know what it's not race thing its an intelligence thing, you can apply this same text to some old red neck dude and the humor would still be there.

yea really... tat news station is clearly racist. They only cared about the opinions of black people. Im offended. :mad:

I am offended that not one white person was there for the special. I go to the popeye's close to my house and for sure would be there if they had a 2 piece special. I don't care if it is in a bad part of town or not it is FARRRRRRRRRR better then KFC chicken.

MMMM I want popeye's for dinner now but NO they have to close at 9pm when I am still working :(:(:(:(

this honestly angers me. not because of the whole race thing, but the fact that people are this selfish. i work in the food industry and people find the stupidest shit to complain about. people dont have any understanding for the employees or the business. today at work i was reading the customer review sheets and every other one was complaining about something extremely stupid like they had to wait a few extra seconds. do people in this world not realise that everything is centered around them? do they not realise that they arent the only ones walking the earth. fucking christ people get over yourselves and forgive an accident once in a while

this honestly angers me. not because of the whole race thing, but the fact that people are this selfish. i work in the food industry and people find the stupidest shit to complain about. people dont have any understanding for the employees or the business. today at work i was reading the customer review sheets and every other one was complaining about something extremely stupid like they had to wait a few extra seconds. do people in this world not realise that everything is centered around them? do they not realise that they arent the only ones walking the earth. fucking christ people get over yourselves and forgive an accident once in a while

Those are the people that have never worked in the restaurant industry.

Those are the people that have never worked in the restaurant industry.

not just that. people complain just to complain. it makes them feel good or something. i have never once complained about serivce i received anywhere. if something is wrong, oh well... i get over it

Rule #1, if you're in a hurry, don't rely on a restaurant to help you eat on the run. Grab a granola bar and a vitamin water. If you want to sit down and eat prepared food made to order, the simple fact is, its going to take some time and every once and a while, mistakes will be made.

I'm going to sit down and write out a book of rules and etiquette that one should follow as a customer at/in ANY restaurant, so that one doesn't get upset, disappointed, or feel like their service time was excessive.

Rule #1, if you're in a hurry, don't rely on a restaurant to help you eat on the run. Grab a granola bar and a vitamin water. If you want to sit down and eat prepared food made to order, the simple fact is, its going to take some time and every once and a while, mistakes will be made.

I'm going to sit down and write out a book of rules and etiquette that one should follow as a customer at/in ANY restaurant, so that one doesn't get upset, disappointed, or feel like their service time was excessive.

amen. ill be your dis7ribu7er. my 7ee key isn working -.-

I dont mind complaining. Its the bitching that gets to me.

If I went and got my tires rotated, and noticed that i was missing a valve stem cover when I got in my car:

If I go back and ask for a replacement, thats a valid complaint.

If I go back and tell the manager I'm going to sue him and hes ruined my life, thats bitching.

I dont mind complaining. Its the bitching that gets to me.

If I went and got my tires rotated, and noticed that i was missing a valve stem cover when I got in my car:

If I go back and ask for a replacement, thats a valid complaint.

If I go back and tell the manager I'm going to sue him and hes ruined my life, thats bitching.

Complaining and bitching are two things that are a FAR CRY from constructive critisizm. Here's an example.

Amy and I are both very successful General Managers of restaurants, so we see things quite a bit differently than your average couple. One night we went to a Denny's for some breakfast. From the foyer, we could plainly see it was a manager, a server, and a cook... short staffed for a full menu dine-in at drunk:30. We patiently waited nearly 25min to be seated... no big deal. We understand what its like to be in that position so we aren't quick to judge. When we sit, as I train all my people to do, the server did not ask us for a drink order right away... it was actually another 20min before he came back over to us to ask us for drinks. 2am, we had nothing better to do than be together so we didnt care... and by we, I mean she. I had just finished a 5 mile run 10min roughly an hour before hand, and was fucking thirsty. So anyway after about 10min, he comes back with our drinks and asks us for our order... which we order. Another 40 or so minutes pass and by this time I'm ready to rip the table out of the floor... literally. Amy asked if she could at least leave first before I started breaking things. Just as i get up to let them know that we were going to go ahead and leave because we really didn't feel like waiting anymore, The server comes out with our food. The food had definitely been ready and sitting for at least 15-20min... it was not anywhere near serving temp, and the pancakes were so bad I didn't even eat them. As we're getting ready to grab our bill, the manager comes over and asks us how the server performed. As it turned out, it was his first night, and we were his first table. We instantly told the manager that we are both RGMs of restaurants and that we were the worst people he could have had as his first customers. So rather than just getting all crazy, we decided to give the server some constructive criticism and some good advise for the future. And even though our experience was god awful as far as speed of service goes, product quality, and just plain hospitality, I still left the guy a $5 tip and smiled at the manager and thanked him for talking to us.

Moral of the story: You don't have to act like an ass, raise your voice, belittle anyone, or even get an attitude to let the people know that you were disappointed with your experience and probably wont be returning. The thing that we see differently is that for all those that visit after us, things are just a bit better. Its selfish to think that a restaurant NEEDS to be perfect for OUR experience. What I personally see is that I have helped someone else who has already had a hell night, try to see things from the other side of the glass, and hopefully, they apply and use the feed back that has been given to them.

The common argument back is this... Why cant I be mad if my service and food sucked, and I payed good money for it?

Answer: If you are that concerned with $20, eat fuckin Ramen noodles... then yell at your microwave if its fucked up.

The End.

I have always had complaints about donatos. I grew up across the street for the original donatos and my dad grew up with the owner. I have eaten hundreds of big dons. I always get them the same way. 9/10 they are wrong.