new suby guy

BugeyeTy

Hey, my name is Tyler. I drive a 2002 psm wrx. I got the car about 3.5 years ago thanks to the influence of Mike (OH8sti) back when he had his bugeye. I used to have a red E30 318is that was chipped, had an intake and lowered on koni adj and H&Rs. Ill try to dig up some pictures. I also had an 87 325i vert that one of my friends is currently thrashing about Westerville. Last week I picked up an 05 suzuki sv650 that retired my 1975 cb400f.

Wrx Mod list:

RS six spokes

Rally armor mud flaps

STI tmic

zerosports splitter

stylin motors hose kit

DC sports uppipe

Helix downpipe

Autospeed catback

Accesport

VF34

pinks

Perrin flat filter

Yakima bike racks (better than radar detector)

http://i41.tinypic.com/e0iurl.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ns291h.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/jqjads.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/64f87m.jpg

• Upvote 4

- rep for being influenced by Mike

- rep for ditching the cafe bike for the Suzi

- rep for dissing Team Output--they happen to be good friends of mine

You and your vehicles appear a bit slow.

You'll fit right in here. :p

- rep for being influenced by Mike

- rep for ditching the cafe bike for the Suzi

- rep for dissing Team Output--they happen to be good friends of mine

You and your vehicles appear a bit slow.

You'll fit right in here. :p

well when you put it like that...makes me want to re-evaluate, following Mike..what was I thinking

• Upvote 1

I think the STi will look just right in that garage!

Thorn....his WRX will blow your mirrors off, so dont even ask/imply/comment on racing in any form against his.

hmm how about a neon? :bangbang:

forgot to mention the bastard of my previous cars. A 1987 samurai with toyota axles and 1.6 tracker motor among other billy mods.

http://i42.tinypic.com/241ktgy.jpg

ahhh+ rep for you sir ive been in the market for builing me a samurai for years ahhhh

ohhhhh they are joking.......its the "thing to do" these days! :jerkit:
your slow lol hows ur clutch?

I think the STi will look just right in that garage!

Thorn....his WRX will blow your mirrors off, so dont even ask/imply/comment on racing in any form against his.

You stoned? I really think your joking / being sarcastic. If not I'm getting the tranny fixed really soon.... I'm not quite sure how you assertained that his car would blow my doors off. He's in a 02 the chances of him being able to make over 280wtq and not turn his tranny into a pile of dust are not good he could be very lucky I guesse.

a vf34 . It better be protuned and running a SHITLOAD of boost. If I dynoed 300whp on 19(93 octane) nd im running 22(e85) you can figure that out . I've seen very few vf34/39's get above 280-290whp.

So I hope your joking.

+rep for bugeye mafia !

What did you dyno? or are you running a cobb OTS map?

You stoned? I really think your joking / being sarcastic. If not I'm getting the tranny fixed really soon.... I'm not quite sure how you assertained that his car would blow my doors off. He's in a 02 the chances of him being able to make over 280wtq and not turn his tranny into a pile of dust are not good he could be very lucky I guesse.

a vf34 . It better be protuned and running a SHITLOAD of boost. If I dynoed 300whp on 19(93 octane) nd im running 22(e85) you can figure that out . I've seen very few vf34/39's get above 280-290whp.

So I hope your joking.

+rep for bugeye mafia !

never been on a dyno, street tuned at mead a couple years ago. But its about time to put some new plugs in and get a re-tune, shopping around for a tuner.

So I hope your joking.

+rep for bugeye mafia !

:wtf: Did...did...did you just say ascertained? Uhh...you guys...when did hell freeze over?

I believe Ive met thorne before, if hes the guy whose vf39 dub decimates all.

Thats him :) JESIS THORN I WAS JUST FUCKING AROUND, DONT GET YOUR PANTIES ALL IN A WAD!!

Oh and paul, the clutch is still smelling like skunk, and my car is still slow.