Pic of the Audi

psi nrg

I dont think I've ever posted a pic of my car here for you guys. We'll now that my Audi looks the way I want it ( wheels, lowered, tint) Its picture worthy

Here ya go!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/turbotractor97/DSC_0464.jpg

I see what you mean. Theres just not that much that would look clean to accent it like that on Audi's. My tail lights are red which helps a little. But besides painting the calipers everything else would be out of place. IMO

I see what you mean. Theres just not that much that would look clean to accent it like that on Audi's. My tail lights are red which helps a little. But besides painting the calipers everything else would be out of place. IMO

Good point. looking at your car, as far as adding red accents, there really isn't anything you can do without making it look tacky. Calipers is all i could come up with.

But like i said, it still looks really nice. Any more pics of it?

Yeah, its hard to photograph black cars at night. In order to get enough light you need to have a long exposure time and anything thats bright comes out really bright. Its gotta be just right. As you can see in the second set of pics the exposure was about 3 seconds the first pic was about 20. Its a pretty significant difference. Another friend did a nice photo shoot with my car at a really cool location They are day shots too should give you a better idea of the car I'll be sure to post them when I get some back.

Looks good man. I would bet 100 they are reps. Not too many sporting $$$ real LMs.

...and there was a group buy on rep, time-attack painted LM reps from one of the vendors not too far back.

Doesn't make them any less sexy. LM reps are VERY good these days looks wise. I thought about rocking a set on the M3 for quite some time.

Great looking car BTW!

Andy

Just reps! A real pair of LMs in 19s would go for over 6 grand! They look pretty much identical to the real deal ones all they are missing is the "bbs" stamp.... and the fact that they arnt forged or a 2 piece wheel.

Thanks for the compliments!

DUDE! When I had my evo I had the CE28 TAs and my friend whos into audis/vws showed me these and I was like fuckkkk! ( this was before I got my audi) I would love to see what these wheels look like on an EVO. Although I think they only make them in a 5X112 lug pattern and then EVO is a 5X114. Might just have to get the real deal ones and have them powder coated and then the red custom painted on. :D