Turbo Manifold for 4.0L XJ?

SPLN SUX

Anyone know who makes one? I could easily just make one myself because everyone makes flanges for the 4.0L... I just havent seen any turbo manifolds... My girlfriend bought one and said that once her Probe is fixed I can do anything I want to it. So I want to drop it down, put some wider rubber on it and turbo the piss out of it. Thinking about a Pikes Peak car for next year...

Does anyone make a turbo manifold for the Jeep 2.5L 4-cylinder?

I know the 4.0L has more aftermarket options, but the 2.5L is so overlooked I'd be curious if people have turbo'ed them with good success. Plus, I like the "underdog" mentality behind a turbo 2.5L...

Does anyone make a turbo manifold for the Jeep 2.5L 4-cylinder?

I know the 4.0L has more aftermarket options, but the 2.5L is so overlooked I'd be curious if people have turbo'ed them with good success. Plus, I like the "underdog" mentality behind a turbo 2.5L...

its hard to find stock parts for the 2.5 the motor was a little underpowered for what it was in so many dealers didn't even order anything but wranglers with that motor

corky bells company produces a 2.5 turbo header. let me search it up real quick.

edit: nevermind, i think this is actually for the 4.0l(yea, no one makes anything for the 2.5l, lol)...

http://www.cartech.net/jeepturbo.htm

the JP article turned out to be a bust as far as turbo parts(they only list the 505 kit that was posted here). it looks like your only options are far as FI is concerned are the 505 turbo kit, a custom kit built with the cartech header(if you can find any info on it, the website couldn't get any more vague)/custom header, or the avenger supercharger(kenne bell twin screw kits).

BTW, avenger has superchargers for the 4.0l, as well as the new 3.8l, newer 2.4l, and the old 2.5l.

Edited by Ry_Trapp0