4/24 trails videos

V8 Beast

I tried youtube and got the same quality.. plus they take like 10hours to post sometimes.

quaility isnt the issue. the problem is the photobucket site. dont know why but it seems laggy as hell for me. but... why am i complaining, i just made a big deal about people complaining lol

quaility isnt the issue. the problem is the photobucket site. dont know why but it seems laggy as hell for me. but... why am i complaining, i just made a big deal about people complaining lol

No, it lags for me too.

Thanks for sharring, Matt's Purple Truck moves the fuck out. All much faster cars there then I own, more proof that I have nothing to take out there. At least nothing I need to beat on and prove that I am Slllloooooooowwwwwwww. :)

Thanks for sharring, Matt's Purple Truck moves the fuck out. All much faster cars there then I own, more proof that I have nothing to take out there. At least nothing I need to beat on and prove that I am Slllloooooooowwwwwwww. :)

You should go. I had fun running 15's in my envoy. Your 12's or 13's would be fine.