Buying 03 Evo gsr tomorrow

Linc5.0

You are all gay sheep fuckers... Except Erik, he's a heterosexual sheep fucker...

I so want to go to a meet with a belt and beat some of you lames like your parents obviously didnt.

Don't try and act all hard,you are the one who taught me how to make the sheep trust me before I give them the white knight.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't try and act all hard' date='you are the one who taught me how to make the sheep trust me before I give them the white knight.[/quote']

:o

Hey Erik I'm about 75% sure than an 03 Evo will be my next car purchase. What made you chose an evo?? That may help me reach 100%... (If this has already been asked I apologize, but there is no way I'm reading all of this lol)

:o

Hey Erik I'm about 75% sure than an 03 Evo will be my next car purchase. What made you chose an evo?? That may help me reach 100%... (If this has already been asked I apologize, but there is no way I'm reading all of this lol)

I assume it was that he found an evo for under $6000:p:p

ive always wanted an evo. I have been looking at evos, sti's, E55s, this came up for the cheap so I jumped on it.with another baby on the way I need a sedan, tired of daily driving my truck when I need to be able to drive my daughter around.

ive always wanted an evo. I have been looking at evos, sti's, E55s, this came up for the cheap so I jumped on it.with another baby on the way I need a sedan, tired of daily driving my truck when I need to be able to drive my daughter around.

Makes cents

Erik Summit and jegs make baby reacing seats thats going to be a must!!

Oh great another fat jealous fuck that has red hair that drives a slow car. Do I even know you?

PS: how many years has it been sense you've seen your own dick?

It has been about 20 minutes SINCE I have seen my own dick,every time you post I splooge all over the screen because you are so fucking awesome,I mean who else can cry and get an E55? When I cry i get called a pussy and you get a car or a bike or a supra you cant drive? I need to swing from your nuts and learn from the master.

Lol I feel the need to post in this thread...but I don't know wether to fuel the fire, or go back towards the original topic. Well congrats on the Evo Erik. Annnd O'Doyle's bark is worse than his bite, he's just a big teddy bear...a big poo dollar giving teddy bear...

Here is some WIN because i was in a bad mood today.

nwsish... no nudity, but not something you would want to pull up by accident at work

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/nodokaga/tasha/Tasha043.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/nodokaga/tasha/Tasha048.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/nodokaga/tasha/Tasha036.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/nodokaga/tasha/Tasha023.jpg

i have a 450whp buse its at brocks it will be done next week....... WAIT its not done how do i know its going to make 450whp lol some book said that some guy has 1 so ill claim mine does too

but the intake for the evo looked good sitting in a box friday when i was getting a bottle filled for my bike

i have a 450whp buse its at brocks it will be done next week....... WAIT its not done how do i know its going to make 450whp lol some book said that some guy has 1 so ill claim mine does too

but the intake for the evo looked good sitting in a box friday when i was getting a bottle filled for my bike

Yeah that magnus intake mani was sick

Guest tbutera2112
You prolly just get called a pussy all the time, not just when you cry.

90% of people are afraid of him because hes so big....they dont realize he really is just a pussy

Saw you driving by Polaris earlier while I was in my Gst. I gave a half hearted wave but thats b/c I never know what to do when I see people I dont know personally from CR on the road. Evo looked good though, I saw you towing your RX7 on sawmill a few months back too we must be in the same area.

Guest tbutera2112
Saw you driving by Polaris earlier while I was in my Gst. I gave a half hearted wave but thats b/c I never know what to do when I see people I dont know personally from CR on the road. Evo looked good though, I saw you towing your RX7 on sawmill a few months back too we must be in the same area.

you saw his evo out driving? if so it wasnt him...his is blown up

you saw his evo out driving? if so it wasnt him...his is blown up

Sorry I should've been more specific. I saw his Schmelmer service's truck towing his Evo. Actually, I was unware it was blown up I just assumed he decided to pick it up with his trailer.