99' GTP Coupe FS/FT

Flybye

The car is in great shape inside and out. It has just over 110K on it and has always been well maintained. I am not really pressed to sell this car because it has been a great daily driver. I just have other toys and projects i could use the funds for and i havent really driven it much the past few months. I do have a few mild modifications done to it. Which include ZZP 2.5" downpipe, custom catback exhaust with flowmasters and nice stainless/oval tips which was just installed last month. It also has Intense modular pulley system (3.4" pulley)/ gatorback belt, Intense flashed PCM, custom CAI, new one step colder plugs, 160* thermostat. For the exterior it only has billet upper/lower mesh grilles, black housing headlights/corners, tint all the way around and is a 2 door. The factory options are power everything, heads up display, heated & power drivers seat, CD player with Bose system and factory amp,and tan leather interior. My asking price is $4,800 OBO. I also might be interested in full or partial trades but no junk please. This car i in great shape and doesnt show much age. Here are a few of the only pics i have on my laptop, but just pm me for more info and ill give you my number. thanks Sean!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/mini-CRshowjune20017.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/newelcarro.jpg

Edited by Flybye

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pulley swap? you hustlin bastard lol

yes...but only been installed for a few months :D

What kind of trades/partial trades are you interested in?

nothing specific...just putting that out there for some off. so just let me know what you've got and i may be interested

what would you trade for. I know you dont have anything in mind, but what would you be looking for?

that makes no sense...i was just putting it out there that i might accept a trade or offer that somebody has. i have nothing in mind that i am exactly looking for, but have my preferences. like i said...no junk please. unless you have cash to go along with it;)

GL with the sell/trade chump!!! :D Arena District Friday night. Be there.

word...and i wish i could, but i always spend too much money. plus lynn and i are saving for NYC next weekend :D

Trade for a grand am?? :)

ummmmm...hell no. unless it i RWD with an LSX swap or something!

• 2 weeks later...
I know someone looking for a car they have a pretty decent amount of cash. I don't know how much exactly but ill hit em up and see. And the Grand am is still on the table!!! :lol:

please do that for me.....im willing to work something out asap. i just wanna clear my slate with all my old debt. i may also demod the car hint hint....Benner

please do that for me.....im willing to work something out asap. i just wanna clear my slate with all my old debt. i may also demod the car hint hint....Benner

No prob brah ill talk to him either 2morrow or this weekend!

No prob brah ill talk to him either 2morrow or this weekend!
awesome...thanks brandon

bump for a nice ride.....GTP's are bad fuckin ass, perfect daily drivers. GL w/ the sale Sean

oh yes they are...i love this thing, but i i think i want more luxury as a daily

trade for a 98 civic lx? clean, just had a bunch of preventative maintenance done, runs great.

sorry...no Hondas in my lineup ;)

Would you be interested in a 1998 Bonneville SLE with 176,xxx miles trade plus some cash? Black on black in color. Let me know what you think?

not really.....but money talks. how much?lol