Friday Night Dyno Fights.

DTM Brian

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

triple post for a call out of any of you other mildly modified 5.0 cars

Stimmel, I would see your call out and raise you an LS1 haha if this was only on Saturday night. I wanna get the toys on it before I dyno it. Oh well, maybe next time this happens.

Stimmel, I would see your call out and raise you an LS1 haha if this was only on Saturday night. I wanna get the toys on it before I dyno it. Oh well, maybe next time this happens.

when is rob going to be done with your car you will have more hp than me but i accept that challange maybe ill go down there tommorw and make him work on it lol

Looks like I better get some rest and sleep in tomorrow. Looks like tommorrow night will be a late one. My first appointment is a custom tune on an LS1 at 3:00pm followed by some ford tuning. :)

See everyone around 10:00pm.

who wants to split the other half of the dyno cost with me :-) I want to get a baseline dyno of what my poor little 5.0 can make stock......

Hmmm...May have to come out for a little stock 4.6 2V vs. 5.0 Shootout. I'm just curious as to what my 106,000 mile basically stock 2V can do.

So who is going to this for sure...I am bored as shit all day and have nothing to do tonight so maybe some of us can all roll down together, Im up in worthington I know Chad and Archie and Shanton you guys were thinking about going hit me up if you do

614-507-7049

Ill split a dyno cost with someone