ANYONE SELL PLASMA?

STEVE-O

Me and some other friends were looking into selling/ donating plasma and was wondering if anyone here did it or used to do it?

I think there is a place downtown my buddy said that does it but i am jsut trying to gather some info and look more into this

I thought they payed you less each time.

Down here in Athens they pay more each time.

If you go once in a week it is $20 then if you go a second time that same week they give you $35 more.

Down here it is mostly college students. I could imagine Columbus being a bunch of bums wanting some cash.

Down here in Athens they pay more each time.

If you go once in a week it is $20 then if you go a second time that same week they give you $35 more.

Down here it is mostly college students. I could imagine Columbus being a bunch of bums wanting some cash.

I used to give, it was $20, then $40.

pretty sweet gig too, its not like giving blood as they pump liquid back into your arm after they take the blood.

The only bad thing about it is that the needle looks like a fucking straw. No joke, the thing is enormous.

check this out...

http://bloodbanker.com/plasma/centers/category/columbus/

Put in your zip code and it will give you a location close to where you live. Have you ever given plasma before?

yes i ahve givin it three or four times when i was in highschool... when they did the blood drive thing...

i saw the place on high street online like ibt plasma or something i was going to check out some places this weekend to see the best ones and ones where bums lol are not waiting in lines

The place off Hudson and high is called ZLB Plasma, and if you haven't donated there before you need to call before you donate. It will probably take around two hours. You will get paid $40 for your first donation, and $35 thereafter. You can donate a max. of two times per week. Any other questions let me know :)

(I don't personally donate, but my fiance works there)

-Joel