Craigslist, always good for a laugh.

Mensan

I seen it and as long as that guy is an actual dentist, I think that is a very good deal for someone. There have been times in the past I have ran into good guys that couldnt afford dental work for one reason or another and they would have loved to have found a deal like this.

I like that the assumption is made that people who do this type of manual labor without a doubt, need dental work.

I dont think any assumptions were made, but there are alot of guys in the construction field that never had dental coverage. Most are lucky to get medical.

80 gig ipod w/ video( Over $1000 invested) - $175 (Hilliard)

Reply to: sale-xdnfm-1147311450@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-04-30, 9:40AM EDT

I do need a handy man to install a refrigerator,stove and a microwave. Any other good trades out there...make an offer

This ipod has been babied and almost is scratch free. It's a 5th generation unit. It has video and photo capabilities as well although I only used it for music. It also comes with over 700 songs, ( with a cd back up) all from ITUNES. This means you'll get those nifty graphics for each song when on I tunes . I would also be happy to tutor someone for up to an hour to learn how to use I tunes. I'm buying a new ipod which is why this one is for sale. Songs are mainly alternative,recent and 80s pop, 80s rock and current hip hop. ( The Killers, Aerosmith,Everclear,Chillipeppers, and hundreds of others). I have invested between $950-1050 in all that your getting.

Matt....6148432861

haha ipod +torrentz.com = $profit