DJ Needed

wagner

I have to go to the 96.3 building today to get some prize for my brother. If you want me to see if I can talk to anyone let me know.

If you have the hook up that would be great! If I had money to give out on this it would not be an issue. Hopefully next year I can get this fully funded.

what car show is this and when?

Gearhead Gathering see this thread for all info http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65443

lol. I am a DJ but i dont have Sareto live sooo i have all my own equipement just need that one sofware..lol. so find that software and i see what i can do

You need software to play the music? Maybe I am thinking of something different but could you just put in a CD or hook up an i-pod?

If you have the hook up that would be great! If I had money to give out on this it would not be an issue. Hopefully next year I can get this fully funded.

Gearhead Gathering see this thread for all info http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65443

and why when i put gear head in to see what robs sneaky ass was doing i seen this post and hes not even on here..lol. WTH

Gearhead in post.

i have the Original style turn tables 2 technics Mk2's and a dxm09 mixer .. since they use a needle i would need the sofwtware to hoop my laptop up to the turn tables if not sorry man..lol. i planned on geting the software this month but it may be like 2 weeks from now.. so sorry if i cant help

some CD players(CD turntables) have to much shit wrong for em and i wasnt trying to pay 500 a pop for soemthing to LAst so i got these which are the ones the use inDJing clubs and competitions for half the price

I dj'ed my sisters wedding. It really wasnt anything more than hooking an ipod up to the stereo on a loop. Every once in a while pausing it and saying a few words. I think thats all wagner is looking for. Anyone have some cd's, decent speakers, a mic?

Yep just need big speakers and the system to power them. I can get the CD's or download music for the show.

I am shocked at the lack of responses from the radio stations. I have not even got a go fuck yourself from them.

LOL I can pay out in Sonic Food and my thanks for this one. That is the whole issue I am trying to put all of this together for free.99

Okay, I know a few people. Can we offer them a years free advertising on the forum or something?

lol. I am a DJ but i dont have Sareto live sooo i have all my own equipement just need that one sofware..lol. so find that software and i see what i can do

http://www.scratchlive.net/downloads/register/start/?meta_refresh_time=1&meta_refresh=%2Fdownloads%2Ffiles%2F13167%2FScratchLive_1.9.0_%252819035%2529_Win.zip%3Femail%3Dbonemaro%2540gmail.com

It's free...

lol

let me check my schedule. see what gigs i have coming up. i MIGHT be able to pop down to do it. have friends down there i haven't seen in a bit. how big of a area do i need to fill with music? also i take it its outside? if so i don't have a good awning or canopy. will have to see what i can do about that. i generally don't do outside gigs. when i do them its for a different company and they supply it. don't count on me for it, but i will see what i can do.