'85 300zx

4EYE3D

Today i found that one cylinder wasn't even being used because the plug for its fuel injector was cracked and kinda half on half off. At one point in time it had an alarm system but the wiring is so messed up I'm gonna pull that all out. As well a lot of hoses are going to be replaced from cracking and tearing. Other than that I just need to replace the interior carpeting a fresh coat of paint and I can get started putting all the performance parts I can afford, and some I cant.

I applaud you and everyone else who (and this is going to sound bad but its not meant to be) can just take a regular car nothing fancy and make it a project. I am so particular on what I want a project car to look like, I havent been able to find anything in so long(corvair dont count). Was this what you were looking for or did you just get a good deal?

Guest Removed
I applaud you and everyone else who (and this is going to sound bad but its not meant to be) can just take a regular car nothing fancy and make it a project. I am so particular on what I want a project car to look like, I havent been able to find anything in so long(corvair dont count). Was this what you were looking for or did you just get a good deal?

corvair's dont count as cars so its ok ;)

The corvair was more of a "I cant pass this up" sorta thing. I have been wanting a project car for years but I am just to damn picky. I dont like any type of car, I like specific cars. Some guys say I want a mustang, well I dont unless I see a particular mustang I like. It would be easier if I could just narrow it down to a certain car.

I was looking for just about anything that was rwd, manual shift, and coupe is all i was looking for in a car. After finding this one I was stuck on it because not nearly as many people have an older 300zx that is in fairlady condition with performance all over her. But it was nice to get a car with 45000 miles on motor 112000 on body for $1300 ;)

I cant afford a swap right now. Im gonna just put performance mods in and stock out. Hopefully save up a bit and put in a stock turbo. If I were to do any swap it would be the z32 TT engine

• 2 weeks later...
So i got off the rear spoiler and found a bunch of rust under there but its not all the way through. And the starter is choosing to sometimes start and others not. Im gonna clean the connections for it and see if that wont work. First things im gonna spend money on is 4 monroe strut matic shocks and enkie lowering springs. Next Im gonna get an exedy stage 1 clutch.

So i got off the rear spoiler and found a bunch of rust under there but its not all the way through. And the starter is choosing to sometimes start and others not. Im gonna clean the connections for it and see if that wont work. First things im gonna spend money on is 4 monroe strut matic shocks and enkie lowering springs. Next Im gonna get an exedy stage 2 clutch.

I had a problem with the car slipping with a stage 1 clutch, I went to a stage 2 and the problem was solved. I also had an MBC and 13lbs of boost.

• 2 weeks later...

a new addition

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6177/0521091120a.jpg

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6402/0521091120.jpg

yes thats a 20 gallon air compressor with water in it and a spray nose attachment.