Gearhead Rob FTW!

Bigbird

You guys, Rob is 100% THE MAN! He offered me an unbeatable price, with great work, and a super friendly guy to deal with to boot! I know who my new mechanic is. I swear if you don't at the very least talk to Rob about your needs...you're just plain stupid. You're not going to find a better guy in to deal with. Rob I will be in touch very soon, HOPEFULLY about your cam special this month ;) :thumbup:

What did you get done? Did you get that T56 rebuilt lol.

Lol no, not yet. We talked about it, Rob isn't 100% sure what's wrong with it yet. Might not require an entire rebuild, but I'm definitely going to him to get it figured out.

I just finally got my headers put on that I got back in like...December? Haha

What did you get done? Did you get that T56 rebuilt lol.

If he told you it wouldn't be a surprise. I just happend to have been there, so he can't hide from me. :ninja:

edit: damn you for telling.

Lol no, not yet. We talked about it, Rob isn't 100% sure what's wrong with it yet. Might not require an entire rebuild, but I'm definitely going to him to get it figured out.

I just finally got my headers put on that I got back in like...December? Haha

Are you going to run SLP out the back of your car like craig and phil and well everyone else or are you going with something less aggressive?

If he told you it wouldn't be a surprise. I just happend to have been there, so he can't hide from me. :ninja:

edit: damn you for telling.

Haha sorry, I figured anyone with any car knowledge would know immediately when they hear my car, not to mention the shiny tubes coming off my block would kinda be a giveaway. But I'm happy and completely content with where the car is now...;)

As far as the cat-back, I'm just leaving my magnaflow. I love the looks...and well...it's already on there haha.

Guest tbutera2112
i splooged under your driver side headrest the other day while rob was taking a shit in the bathroom and left me alone with the car

i splooged under your driver side headrest the other day while rob was taking a shit in the bathroom and left me alone with the car

Awe, how sweet :) thank bud.

Ryan,

Finally got those on! Awesome. Now you just need to get it tuned. I will get you a deal :)

Ohhhh I will ;) don't think I forgot about you guys and my dyno deal haha. Hopefully by the end of the month.

Guest tbutera2112
Awe, how sweet :) thank bud.

Ohhhh I will ;) don't think I forgot about you guys and my dyno deal haha. Hopefully by the end of the month.

you should wait on a getting it tuned until you decide what youre doing with the cam

Guest Removed
Are you going to run SLP out the back of your car like craig and phil and well everyone else or are you going with something less aggressive?

well it sounds like a SLP...lol

DAMMIT TYLER SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTH! Hahahahaha....damn you...

cam?:confused: lets worrie about the clutch issue :p

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

All i can say is, I'm glad there is no one around to bitch about how loud the car's are at 11pm.

That thing was loud after he was done!

And hun, No more open headers in the shop. You scared the shit out of me.

All i can say is, I'm glad there is no one around to bitch about how loud the car's are at 11pm.

That thing was loud after he was done!

And hun, No more open headers in the shop. You scared the shit out of me.

Hahaha I will take that as a compliment, thanks!

Guest Removed
I advise anybody going to Rob's to take a LEFT at the stop sign and go around, rather than going straight through. There's huge ditch in the road that I drove through going 30mph.. my spine shot through my mouth.

im going to fill it with gravel this weekend. ;)

Guest tbutera2112
DAMMIT TYLER SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTH! Hahahahaha....damn you...

You guys, Rob is 100% THE MAN! He offered me an unbeatable price, with great work, and a super friendly guy to deal with to boot! I know who my new mechanic is. I swear if you don't at the very least talk to Rob about your needs...you're just plain stupid. You're not going to find a better guy in to deal with. Rob I will be in touch very soon, HOPEFULLY about your cam special this month ;) :thumbup:

:gtfo:

Guest Removed
I saw your car, didn't realize you owned that pos. I kid, Rob is ftw he fixed both our cars at the same time.... no homo.

you just like hanging out with white people :p