Wolverine

Jizzle Juice

I didnt know he had to blades come outta his hands as bones before the metal was put into him.

I found this conflicting as well... I thought his mutant power was regeneration then the military added the super strength steel claws/skeleton???

I feel like a dork having just typed that, but hey it was a good movie.

I didnt know he had to blades come outta his hands as bones before the metal was put into him.

I found this conflicting as well... I thought his mutant power was regeneration then the military added the super strength steel claws/skeleton???

I feel like a dork having just typed that, but hey it was a good movie.

Would you guys believe they made comics about this guy before ?

Crazy.

Would you guys believe they made comics about this guy before ?

Crazy.

Really? I never heard of Wolverine. Seriously, i just didnt know he was a mutant before the metal was injected into him by Stryker. He fought with them as bones before that. It was new to me. In the movie before he was injected I was thinking...why the hell does his blades look like bones. Holy hell....he broke em.

ok guys if you want to know the true story of wolverine forget EVERYTHING you saw in the moive. its all bullshit. bastardization of the true story. wolvie did though fight in the wars. before he got his metal. fought with captain america on one mission. wolverine didnt know he had the claws till after the metal. that was the big question when magneto ripped the adamantium out of his bones. would he still have the claws?? then on a page in a comic, we findout. yes he was born with them. only thing that is right in the movie is sabertooth and wolvie hate each other, and did at one time fight togther. everything else is bullshit. along with the bullet to the head to mess up his memory.

if you want a little more info on his history watch these...

there is two parts to this. this is part one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg1C6UEyuYA&feature=channel_page

there is two parts to this one this also. this is part one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9lITEoYblg&feature=channel_page

this is what happens when marvel loses control over their product. spiderman and x men marvel have no real say over what happens to the story. movie pissed me off. i am a big gambit fan and he was horrid in this movie.