Attn: F-Body Owners

Fiji ST

*UPDATE*

I got approval for the car. Will probably be out here in July. It will most likely be a top of the line V6, but the coordinator will push for an SS if he can. Hope people will still be interested if it's a V6. Let me know if anyone wants to drop out or add themselves to the list.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
Just now saw this thread. I own both a 3rd gen and 4th gen Camaro and have been around them my whole life, I'd love to help you out. Unfortunately the only day I'll be available is Friday. Let me know if you'll be available, if not thats cool

I'm getting the car tomorrow for a week. Can a couple of you meet me Sunday sometime?

I'm at a photoshoot in Akron on Sunday, but would love to help you with the photos. If you're working with the folks at IPS on the comparison side, we can do some shots down by them as there are some cool areas around there, plus at their offices.

Let me know. I'm open during the week. PM, call or email.

I'm going to look through everyone who's posted and then PM those that I think would be the best to be involved. I'll scout out the location today and have everything finalized by tonight or tomorrow. If you're not picked, you're still more than welcomed to come out and hang/check the car out.

Well, I have sent out PMs to those who I think would be the best people for their opinion. If there is an opening, I will be sending out another round of PMs.

Location is still be finalized on my end. Once I do, whoever isn't involved, but wants to look over the car will be more than welcome to come out.

Tim, thanks for the tip. I'm talking to AJ about that now. Stinks you can't make it because I was going to hire you to take some photos. :)

Thanks again for coming out AJ and Ryan. What you guys said is going to make for a good article.

You're welcome man! Thanks for the opportunity to rag on it a lil bit ;) haha. I had a blast, can't wait to see the article.

Thanks again for coming out AJ and Ryan. What you guys said is going to make for a good article.

I wanted to come out but I didn't check my email in time. 3 hour drive and reading the email about an hour before didn't work for me. :(

I wanted to come out but I didn't check my email in time. 3 hour drive and reading the email about an hour before didn't work for me. :(

Yeah, I got it a little bit ago. I thought you had gotten my message. Sorry you couldn't make it. If you want, we can arrange a time Tuesday possibly.

Yeah, I got it a little bit ago. I thought you had gotten my message. Sorry you couldn't make it. If you want, we can arrange a time Tuesday possibly.

Probably not. I'm 3 hours away from Columbus and I don't get out of work till 4 or 5 pm so the soonest I could get there would be between 7-8PM. Then i'd have a short time before I'd have to turn around and head back so I could get to bed at a decent hour for work.

Thanks for the opportunity but I don't think I'll be able to swing it, especially with me being so far away.

• 1 month later...