Attn: F-Body Owners

Fiji ST

Hey AJ and Ryan, what's your schedule like next week? I'm getting an SS manual next wednesday and was wondering if either of you wanted to have a Round 2 with the car. It won't be as in-depth, but I like your guys' perspective on it and would like to know what you think about the SS. I'm free next Friday and the Sunday after Halloween.

Let me know!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im plannin on buying one in the spring proably the 1ss. might get the transformer package. since my son loves bulblebee. or the aqua blue or orange. cant decide between them. would deff like to check one out on a more personal level before i bought one.

Hey AJ and Ryan, what's your schedule like next week? I'm getting an SS manual next wednesday and was wondering if either of you wanted to have a Round 2 with the car. It won't be as in-depth, but I like your guys' perspective on it and would like to know what you think about the SS. I'm free next Friday and the Sunday after Halloween.

Let me know!

Holy shit! I'm definitely down for next Sunday. Can I bring the GF along to watch? She'll be in town and I don't want to just leave her hanging.

Holy shit! I'm definitely down for next Sunday. Can I bring the GF along to watch? She'll be in town and I don't want to just leave her hanging.

don't waste your money, its not that great.

friday night is a maybe. i have a autocross on saturday and a thing on sunday.

Okay. I can meet you both on separate days if need be.

And maybe I should charge more for a ride/drive. :lol:

I might be able to show up with my 2010, I could give you some input from an owners perspective. I've had it since June. PM me if your interested.

If you want to, you're more than welcome to. We're meeting just north of 270 at US Bank off 315.

I'll PM you my number Ryan just in case you need to get ahold of me later today.