opinions lexus sc 400/300

SC300/400's are great cars out of the box. they drive well are reliable as can be if you take care of them.

Only thing i will say if DO NOT buy one with issues with interior ETC. If you buy one that has issues like power window issues, radio issues, etc it will be a money pit to get it back to where it should be. most the cars are old now and start to show their age.

yeah i worked at lexus the 1uz-fe is stout not much power but will last forever never seen one in the shop with any engine problems besides minor things the auto trans will go first if anything. i would go with an sc 300 with a 5sp but even at lexus i barely ever seen any of these come in. nice cars in my opinion.

yeah i worked at lexus the 1uz-fe is stout not much power but will last forever never seen one in the shop with any engine problems besides minor things the auto trans will go first if anything. i would go with an sc 300 with a 5sp but even at lexus i barely ever seen any of these come in. nice cars in my opinion.

thats probably because most people with 5spd know what they have and refuse to take their car to the dealer for work.

I searched for 3-4 months to find my SC in 5speed and actually got it from Wilmington Ohio.