Feeler 1998 honda cbr900rr

wnaplay1647545503

Bought this ike a few years ago after the previous owner layed it down at low speed. I bought another bike and used the pieces to put this one back together. Mileage unknown due to replacing gauges. Bike runs great but I think it needs a new battery. Has new brake pads both front and back, new 520 chain and sprockets, new rear tire,. Its not perfect. Its all flat black(not primer) except for the tank, its a metallic gray. Its missing the bezzel around the taillight and the center section behind the rear seat. I have the center section but it needs repaired from accident and the bezel holds it on. Plastics arent perfect but not bad. Frame has small scratch in one area where the bike was layed down. I just had it inspected by cycle pro and the compression readings on the motor were perfect. It needs 1-2 fairing bolts. Replaced plugs and cleaned carbs out last year. Has duel devil exhaust. I bought it to be my first bike and it has been great. The only reason I am selling it is because of my accident will leave me unable to ride for some time(work accident). I dont want it to sit. I can have all the fluids changed before someone buys it. Its not perfect and I wont lie and say it is but anything wrong with it that I am aware of is cosmetic. It may need a front rotor soon as well. Let me know if you want to come see it. I will try to get some pics up soon. Also it has a performance machine rear wheel. Thanks Just because I don know how much to ask lets start out at $4000.

hmm possibly interested ina trade my buddys got a 1988 silveradoor cheyenee thing its lifteddddd has i belive 35's brand new clutch an axles its 4x4 5.7 v8 5 speed in the pic its orange but its now flat black truck is a beeeaassstttttt

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2372/45/59/746488815/n746488815_1326136_7528.jpg

he wants to trade straight up for a bike ...let me know

Guest Removed

im sure one, not even your buddie wants that big orange POS.

surprised i havent seen it out front in the mud pits! tell him to bring it buy so i can test it properly