100 plus cobalts and redlines!!

Jizzle Juice

Ok so today at work i see a wave on cobalts and redlines then about 5 mins later another and so on saw to many it was annyoing saw some with the le mans stripes on the fender like the vettes( ithink thats what tere caslled) but yeah it was ridiculous with all those damn loud fart cans on some! Some sounded nice and pulled out pretty well. Anyone know what the hell was up?? Cobalt/Redline owners cime in!

Ok so today at work i see a wave on cobalts and redlines then about 5 mins later another and so on saw to many it was annyoing saw some with the le mans stripes on the fender like the vettes( ithink thats what tere caslled) but yeah it was ridiculous with all those damn loud fart cans on some! Some sounded nice and pulled out pretty well. Anyone know what the hell was up?? Cobalt/Redline owners cime in!

Why did you make this post when I just told you two hours ago that there was a Cobalt meet of some sort today. :nono:

I just :lol:'d pretty hard.

Yea a Cobalt meet. The wacky idea is owners of a particular type of car get together a few times a year to hang out. :p

Anyway, it is getting to the point where you see more and more ricey type stuff with the cobalts. There are a good number of them that are very respectable, but for every nice one, there are 5 others that ruin it for everyone. I imagine it is sort of what civic owners go through... but since cobalts havent been out as long its not AS bad... yet. :o

http://www.mudcrutch.com/graphics/car/css/1.jpg

http://www.mudcrutch.com/graphics/car/css/3.jpg

Yea a Cobalt meet. The wacky idea is owners of a particular type of car get together a few times a year to hang out. :p

Anyway, it is getting to the point where you see more and more ricey type stuff with the cobalts. There are a good number of them that are very respectable, but for every nice one, there are 5 others that ruin it for everyone. I imagine it is sort of what civic owners go through... but since cobalts havent been out as long its not AS bad... yet. :o

http://www.mudcrutch.com/graphics/car/css/1.jpg

http://www.mudcrutch.com/graphics/car/css/3.jpg

someone needs to tell the yellow and white cavi owners they yet again failed, must be the douches that fuck it up for the rest of the NICE cars

someone needs to tell the yellow and white cavi owners they yet again failed, must be the douches that fuck it up for the rest of the NICE cars
The meet started out as a J-body meet years ago, but as the new car took over the J's old spot the meet switched too. The white cavy is fully built with new oil system from the 2.3's with a GT30 that Tank down at IPS did a lot of work with the piping and such.

trd...do you have a silver a4, possibly lowered and tinted tails and that license plate? iv rings? if so i saw you at easton last night, in front of the new edamame restaurant, or hallmark i think? i dunno, but that plate i remember.

Yeah, that was my wife/kids and her parents. Funny thing is we joked about how we need a new mattress but didn't think wanted to spend the money on one now....cr hookup?

Car looks nice man.

Yeah, that was my wife/kids and her parents. Funny thing is we joked about how we need a new mattress but didn't think wanted to spend the money on one now....cr hookup?

Car looks nice man.

Yep! Depending on if the bed I can save you some money for sure. Price controlled beds like Tempur-pedic I can do pillows or something other then the bed price to help you out. So any day other then Thursday or Friday I can help you out here at the Easton store. Name is Trey if you are looking for me, but I normally work alone much like today. Once we find out what kinda bed you like it will be easy. I will beat even my own prices buy 100 depending on the bed. The higher the bed the more I can say you know.

BTW Thanks on the car looks! I can't deside if I like the smoked tails just yet, but they where $100 cheaper then the stock tails. Since I had one cracked I thought I would see if I like these for now. Otherwise some stocks tinted will be next if I don't go the LED way.

its a nice opportunity to meet people that are on the forums, plus a good chance to be able to get your car tuned correctly and such. there are some weird people i must say, but overall is a fun experience once or twice a year. Ill get the picture thread up

We tried to have it at the Hoover Dam park, but something about an insurance policy and permit was needed