2 weeks

Sam1647545489

Not if you know the right people. Mine is holding up well and I love it.

Got a good deal on mine as well. Actually they were cheaper then all the rest of them and they are including a bell housing at no charge, spec'ed out my converter for me and got me a flex plate as well.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
It is a RPM built C4 reverse pattern manual valve. It should hold well more then what I am planning on making. Also the fuel system is a A1000 pump with a -8an feed with a -6an return with removal of the stock tank and a install of a 12 gal fuel cell in the truck.

what internal mods? how many roller bearings in it? hardened shaft?

i hope its not a stock bell, they like to crack right around where they bolt to the pump!

Guest Removed
2.92 gear? Jebbus that thing will be a pig from a digg, roll car ftw?

not with a short tire on it. besides, leaving with no boost with a auto trans would be best , one for traction, second for less rearend breakage

Edited by Removed

Got a good deal on mine as well. Actually they were cheaper then all the rest of them and they are including a bell housing at no charge, spec'ed out my converter for me and got me a flex plate as well.

Did you get a Precision converter? I know RPM is a dealer for them.

not with a short tire on it. besides, leaving with no boost with a auto trans would be best , one for traction, second for less rearend breakage

Forgot the things got like 25" tall tires lol.

Stock bmw LSD rear. People have been mid tens on them already. They are strong lil fuckers and it has a 2.92 gear in it which will be good for the 3 speed.

Fuckin sweet :cool: We did an exhaust on an 86/87' 325i just a few days ago, and it got me to thinking if those rear ends could handle the potential torque from a healthy small block. The guy has a few more 3 series drop tops too. I'm assuming the natural progression is to narrow an 8.8 and stuff it in?

Why should anyone care if it's on the "streets"? I thought you didn't do the street thing anymore?

:cool:

I didnt say I was goin to race, just rolling out on the streets again or up to kroger in polaris to rev on everyone cause I hear that is the sweet thing to do now.

I didnt say I was goin to race, just rolling out on the streets again or up to kroger in polaris to rev on everyone cause I hear that is the sweet thing to do now.

You are such a ricer :)

Guest Removed
im not broke, just more than one hobby. and i haz no sponsors for this sport.

you got me....:p

just wait till my dude is done with your trans:D

you got me....:p

just wait till my dude is done with your trans:D

Oh well that is true. If you make me a banner ill rock that shit across my windshield lol, I bought the kit and converter today so it'll be here weds.