2 weeks

Sam1647545489

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

not gonna put a gearheadz banner on my windshield...but i definately want one to go across the underside of my hood

not big on stickers on my car...only one i have is the CR sticker that phil stuck in my back window :o

Guest Removed
not gonna put a gearheadz banner on my windshield...but i definately want one to go across the underside of my hood

not big on stickers on my car...only one i have is the CR sticker that phil stuck in my back window :o

letters will more then likely be smaller this time round, and may have them in different colors..i juts need to find someone to make them up...

and tlyer i can make yours in black to match the other shit...lol

Guest tbutera2112
letters will more then likely be smaller this time round, and may have them in different colors..i juts need to find someone to make them up...

and tlyer i can make yours in black to match the other shit...lol

lol dont do black...my hood is black and it wont show... do silver like the accents were doing under the hood

also been tossing around the idea of blue accents instead of silver...what do you think? gonna paint those calipers black too instead of red

Guest tbutera2112
black and blue are my colors so you know what im going to say!

about to fire the grill up

wanna hit that carb with blue for me in the spots you left unpainted? no rush on it, just before it goes on the car...then we can fill in the ford racing and weiand with blue, and leave those fittngs blue and just cap them for now

:gtfo: you you dont own a ford, gtfo of this thread ...

kthanksbye

Is that the best line you can come up with? Rob, if you want to start a war just let me know. I will be more than happy to tear you apart. It would be nice if you actually ran your mouth in person instead of cowering behind your friends.

Is that the best line you can come up with? Rob, if you want to start a war just let me know. I will be more than happy to tear you apart. It would be nice if you actually ran your mouth in person instead of cowering behind your friends.

You are very confrontational latley, I like this.

Guest tbutera2112

:wtf: all that dude does is talk shit, in here and in person...lol

Guest Removed

cowering behind my friends....Ha :rolleyes:

I'll run my mouth in person, and you know this.

Just like you running you mouth about me when you dont know a fucking thing about me.

Guest Removed
Really how's is your dad doing and your step momsss?

dont know , dont care?:p you want his addy, im sure he could use a new pen pal.

and the one step mom i wish was dead isnt..but one is.

Think your going to try and hurt me with that? please bitch boy. better try harder then that.

cowering behind my friends....Ha :rolleyes:

I'll run my mouth in person, and you know this.

Just like you running you mouth about me when you dont know a fucking thing about me.

Please every time I've been out and you were there, you stood in the background with your hands in your pockets and said nothing. Then when you were called out to race you refused.

I do recall the time you tried to roll race me and Sam. What was the out come of that race?

dont know , dont care?:p you want his addy, im sure he could use a new pen pal.

and the one step mom i wish was dead isnt..but one is.

Think your going to try and hurt me with that? please bitch boy. better try harder then that.

Ha, Rob why don't you finish you car and come race me. That's if you can even get the car done this year. Fuck, how long have you been working on that turd? Did you get it painted yet? :bangbang: