2 weeks

Sam1647545489

What fc? Hope you got it ready to go a low low 10 at the least.

Ok, well then nevermind. lol. Maybe dig race and you start in 2nd? I really have no clue what its gonna do. Like I said it wont be done for a while. Its just gonna be a stock SBF.

That Bimmer is pretty neat. Are you taking it to the track after its all done? Or is this just gonna be a street machine?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone call the whambulance, you guys always say no one races, have you spoke with paul? hell race an old lady with walker if you tell him she said she was moving around quickly. i mean its only a neon.

someone call the whambulance, you guys always say no one races, have you spoke with paul? hell race an old lady with walker if you tell him she said she was moving around quickly. i mean its only a neon.

:bangbang:but im too slow for them

Me and Linn have raced so many different times, so many different ways, I think we hit every way possible to race. Hell I remember me and him goin from a 40 roll in 6th gear and just flooring it to see who would pull who. Of course this was in mexico on a closed road, still fun though.

I think you and I have over 50 times in one afternoon on a closed coarse. I also remember flying through downtown just going in circles one afternoon and having our own Gumball Rally. :cool:

Paul's neon barely beat my jeep to 60 and I mean we are talking less than a foot.

What would be the point of racing my camaro against him?

Paul's neon barely beat my jeep to 60 and I mean we are talking less than a foot.

What would be the point of racing my camaro against him?

haha my car was preety much stock then. on street tires yea i fail.

put a Gt35r on your car.
i had a double ball bearing 50trim big turbo setup but decided to sell it an get a n20 setup(which i have just been lazy an havent put it on) . i just didnt want to deal with lag an wanted more of a dig car then a top end freak(shantons gti)

btw is ur car back up an running or still waiting on parts.

sam u gonna be running around on slicks or drag radials? an are you on the stock suspension out back on the bmw?

haha my car was preety much stock then. on street tires yea i fail.

i had a double ball bearing 50trim big turbo setup but decided to sell it an get a n20 setup(which i have just been lazy an havent put it on) . i just didnt want to deal with lag an wanted more of a dig car then a top end freak(shantons gti)

btw is ur car back up an running or still waiting on parts.

sam u gonna be running around on slicks or drag radials? an are you on the stock suspension out back on the bmw?

Still waiting............