My experience with Sam

wnaplay1647545503

I wanted to say thanks to sam. This is a little different because we actually did not do any business together. However I am impressed with his quick response to pm's, and the way he handled himself. He was very upfront with his pricing, honest, and very considerate. Although we did not work out a deal now, I would not hesitate to recommend him to someone needing concrete work. It means alot to me anyways when someone in a service business goes above and beyond being nice even when a deal is not going to happen. Thats just as important as someone doing a good job for me. +1 for Sam

I agree, although I've yet to do business with him either, simply because the wife is undecided on what she wants, everytime I've contacted him, it's been very straightforward and easy. Definitely a good change from the usual.

Ha I jsut saw this. Thanks for review. Just remember with construction work you usually get what you pay for. Not saying I am the most expensive but I am not the cheapest either but I do guarantee any work I do that it will be done right the first time.