For everyone hating on my vert.

Stock GT hatch weight with manual trans is... 3193

Stock GT Convert weight with manual trans is...3329

so for those of you that are bad at math that's a total difference of a whopping 136 pounds.

So next time I hear that vert is SO much heavier than a hard top I dont want to hear it

Yes I know they LX notch is alot less but I haven't heard it from any notch guys but Rob he doesn't count.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

Now remember, he is the sensitive gay slow vert driver..

and a notch still weight's less ...even with a iron headed BB in it ...

Nothing wrong with a convertible, roll what you dig. I believe it was Dwayne Goodrich (could be wrong) that used to race a single turbo beast of a black vert.

I will say that all 5.0 owners come to their senses and purchase notchbacks eventually...:p

Guest Removed
Nothing wrong with a convertible, roll what you dig. I believe it was Dwayne Goodrich (could be wrong) that used to race a single turbo beast of a black vert.

I will say that all 5.0 owners come to their senses and purchase notchbacks eventually...:p

thats a fact..coming from someone that has owned a ton of them, it just seems the notchs work better!

Stimmel...your car won't be cool until you get the actual wing that Vanilla Ice had on his, wasn't it the Saleen wing?

Haha, I forgot all about that. Stimmel needs his name changed to ice ice baby.

all im saying is girls like the vert and say oh can we drive the convertible they dont say oh hey can we open the sunroof miller haha

Your mom and sister don't count...

I have another convertible in the garage as well ahah

Rollin in my ragtop so my hair can blow.

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:EozZI_BnPHwGtM:http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e81/benson54/vanilla_ice1.jpg

Girls get in my car and say..."Isn't the stock weight of this notchback 3050, wow thats really impressive".

To which I respond "why yes it is, in fact I've removed more weight for an even greater horse power to weight ratio"

Happens all the time

all im saying is girls like the vert and say oh can we drive the convertible they dont say oh hey can we open the sunroof miller haha

You can call me and my car the Jonas brothers cause the rooomtshhhhh makes girls gineys tickle.