Dragway 42 attendees

V8 Beast

Go to the link, pick the $33 option.

Fill in your first + last name, age, email address, year make and model of your car then I'll update you in Pauls place.

thank you bc

I have never been to one of these with CR, but how are most of you geting your slicks there?? I was wondering if anbody is taking a truck I can put them in the back of, or if I can fit them in my car if any one is having a tent that I can leave my other wheels at??

just put em in your car you panzie an you can leave your stock tires an jack by rthe fence. no one will touch it plus theres less then 30 cars going your fine

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its private. We just sit our stuff out and walk away with no issues. There will be a total of maybe 50 people there. I'm sure you can find a truck to put them in at the meeting spot for the cruise up.

edit: lol, what Paul said

You're welcome!

So as of now we have 7 spots not spoken for.

Paul, Russ, Eddie, Brady, and Scott have paid deposits but not the remaining amount from what I show.

I'm paid in full now. I just hope I have it running in time.

I want to sign up for this event, is it too late? Also, am I required to bring any special equipment with me to the track like a helmet etc... I have never been to a track in Ohio and I am not sure if the rules are different from Texas. Thanks.

I want to sign up for this event, is it too late? Also, am I required to bring any special equipment with me to the track like a helmet etc... I have never been to a track in Ohio and I am not sure if the rules are different from Texas. Thanks.

Whats the car run? A helmet is the only rule I'm going to enforce in cars faster than 11.9

Its not too late. $55 link is in the other thread in this section.

Whats the car run? A helmet is the only rule I'm going to enforce in cars faster than 11.9

Its not too late. $55 link is in the other thread in this section.

42 has very few rules but I have seen them enforce the 13.99 or faster rule on the helmets many times. The track will have final say. I would hate to see someone not have a helmet.

42 has very few rules but I have seen them enforce the 13.99 or faster rule on the helmets many times. The track will have final say. I would hate to see someone not have a helmet.

Do they have rental helmets or something like that? I would hate to pay and go all the way out there and then only get to run once.