Dragway 42 attendees

V8 Beast

Should be enough time to come and race in the morning and then head to the party right from racing. These rentals are a blast and with so few cars there will be no event.

I want to come and watch..i cant see paying to run a 17sec pass at 75

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to come and watch..i cant see paying to run a 17sec pass at 75

I see your point, it's not like my car is fast either. The whole idea for me would be trying to run 16.9 at 76 on the second run.

I see your point, it's not like my car is fast either. The whole idea for me would be trying to run 16.9 at 76 on the second run.

I hope your SRT8 runs a little faster than a 16.9 at 76.

Should be enough time to come and race in the morning and then head to the party right from racing. These rentals are a blast and with so few cars there will be no waiting in line.

I would have to race back from NY to Ohio at breakneck speed to make the event :) I'll be outa town that weekend but would love to attend, Maybe next time.

Thanks to everyone that signed up. The event is up in the air now. If Anthony wants to save it he can, but its not looking good. Having 12 people for a car meet is ok, for a track event.. not so much. Even if we add in the possibles we are still under 20.

Have you guys opened the event to other forums? Guys who run slower, even if your car is slow, its fun to go run especially if you have never done it. Dont think that people will make fun of you, its all about having fun. I would rather run 17sec cars all day because it becomes more about the driver. Next event should be a 15-20sec one just for kicks.

Have you guys opened the event to other forums? Guys who run slower, even if your car is slow, its fun to go run especially if you have never done it. Dont think that people will make fun of you, its all about having fun. I would rather run 17sec cars all day because it becomes more about the driver. Next event should be a 15-20sec one just for kicks.

I ran 18s and 19s in a stock 2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins last event. :lol:

I ran the del slow a few years back, 17's, I didnt care. Its was good times.

Fun no matter what.

I wish I had a trailer Paul, but i sadly do not. I may rent a uhaul to pull the SC300 up there with if I'm feeling like a big enough douche. You could strap the bike into the bed of the truck if you wanted. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Smileys/shrug.gif

Just got a new one. I'd be willing help out if anyone can't make it back to Columbus.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/GTO1/IMG_0677.jpg

Just got a new one. I'd be willing help out if anyone can't make it back to Columbus.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/GTO1/IMG_0677.jpg

Is that the trailer thats going to take you to the East coast this fall

Thanks to everyone that signed up. The event is up in the air now. If Anthony wants to save it he can, but its not looking good. Having 12 people for a car meet is ok, for a track event.. not so much. Even if we add in the possibles we are still under 20.

If I have to buy another entry to try to help, I will. I can give it to some homeless old lady who really likes to race (and doesn't pretend like she does) but can't afford a computer to join this site.

I'm an old fukk with a regular street car and I didn't think that I could hang with the hardcore racers but...

Pretty soon the name of the site is going to have to change:

ColumbusLetsJustTalkAboutRacingButNotReallyRace.com

If I have to buy another entry to try to help, I will. I can give it to some homeless old lady who really likes to race (and doesn't pretend like she does) but can't afford a computer to join this site.

I'm an old fukk with a regular street car and I didn't think that I could hang with the hardcore racers but...

Pretty soon the name of the site is going to have to change:

ColumbusLetsJustTalkAboutRacingButNotReallyRace.com

Inbeforethestreetracerssaytheyraceeverynightandstayawayfromthetrack becasuetheycantaffordtofixbrokeparts.....

The track day is a go. I'll make a new link for people that decide they want to go later on. To those of you that have already paid I will PM you a link for the remaining amount in about 2 weeks.

Inbeforethestreetracerssaytheyraceeverynightandstayawayfromthetrack becasuetheycantaffordtofixbrokeparts.....

The track day is a go. I'll make a new link for people that decide they want to go later on. To those of you that have already paid I will PM you a link for the remaining amount in about 2 weeks.

Thanks for organizing these rentals!!

• 4 weeks later...

You're welcome!

So as of now we have 7 spots not spoken for.

Paul, Russ, Eddie, Brady, and Scott have paid deposits but not the remaining amount from what I show.

The remainder in red have set up payment plans with me. If any of you are unable to go please let me know a week before the date so I can try and fill the spot.

soooo i just bought a jet ski today so im too broke to go now lol. i fail! if the mods dont want to refund me thats fine so if they dont who ever wants my spot they can. i payed the first deposit so youll be responsible for the remaining 35 dollers( i belive) pm me details so i can forward them on to the sexy black my mr v8 beast.

soooo i just bought a jet ski today so im too broke to go now lol. i fail! if the mods dont want to refund me thats fine so if they dont who ever wants my spot they can. i payed the first deposit so youll be responsible for the remaining 35 dollers( i belive) pm me details so i can forward them on to the sexy black my mr v8 beast.

In for the remaining $35!!!

I will take this spot!

In for the remaining $35!!!

I will take this spot!

Go to the link, pick the $33 option.

Fill in your first + last name, age, email address, year make and model of your car then I'll update you in Pauls place.

I have never been to one of these with CR, but how are most of you geting your slicks there?? I was wondering if anbody is taking a truck I can put them in the back of, or if I can fit them in my car if any one is having a tent that I can leave my other wheels at??