GTP fuel filter

Snowflake

Its pretty simple, just try not to get spilled fuel on more then your hands. Gasoline is about the only thing that makes me sick. Yours should have that plastic clip on one side of it, push it together, squeeze, and pull apart, you'll know what I mean.

Guest Removed
Soak it in PB Blaster, they round off easily on older cars.

most of the newer ones dont have metal lines, just the plastic clips, or the quick release plastic hoses

Soak it in PB Blaster, they round off easily on older cars.

X2, I hit mine with PB blaster for about 3 days before I got it off. It's pretty easy, but there can be a lot of rust build up on them.

if the nut is frozen on the steel line unhook the plastic side hold the nut on the line with a line wrench or a pair of vice grips if its rounded off and use a big ass pair of channel locks to spin the filter off the line as long as long as you keep a good firm hold on the line nut it shouldn't twist up the line

if you don't want to get gas on yourself start the car and the pull the fuel pump fuse it should suck most of the gas out of the line before it stalls

hth