Opinions on wheels?

bahd-ler

Well I want to get new wheels for the truck. I want the Eagle 079's, 18x9's. But I don't know weather to get chrome your black. I have my truck debadged, and I like the all black theme "murdered." But the chrome is just as sharp in my opinion. I have chrome front and rear bumpers but was thinking about line-Xing them, or just painting them. My truck is in my sig so tell me what ya think.... I like both about equal, but am kinda leaning towards the black ones. The only thing is, I've never really thought that black wheels have to be cool, you could almost get cheap ones and still get the "message" across. Everyone notices a nice chromey, tho. Didn't know if you guys thought the black on black was a thing of the past. Any other opinions feel free.

Oh and the chrome wheel is about $60 more, per wheel. I will be selling a set of Nitto Terra Grapplers 305/70/16's if anyone is interested. about 7,xxx miles on them. I'd like to wrap these in 305's or 315's.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/d19sevent2/AE079BLACK__lg.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/d19sevent2/AE079CHROME__lg.jpg

Hell, just do both, that is what I am doing. chrome 20s with my 37" grapplers and black 17s with the 33" all terrains for pulling/track. I couldnt decide which I wanted but out of a new set of Helos so this is my way of comprimising. :D

Loan me some money, lol j/k...

I went out the other night with Caleb Black (white 2nd gen) and Will (red 3rd gen), a kid with a Blue '06/'07 with black Rockstars (hes on OCR, BannanCummins). Rolled around Marysville to a couple different bars. There was probably 10 or more of us, Didn't know if you know any those guys?

get the chrome ones and then rattle can um. Thats what i did on my 97 7.3l powerstroke (sucks compared to a cummins) that would look awesome.

Pay MORE for the chrome ones, and then rattle can them? Are you fucking retarded?