Who thinks Ben (Spaceghost) should be removed as a mod?

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a shitty salesman... because if you're a realtor and don't even have a pic of said property I'd say you're not that good of a realtor to begin with.

I know where to find a good photographer :o

Hi-Jack.

I have no rub with anyone here, but no real opinion either. I say just create a CR Photog Crew Section and Add another mod. Several of us here will throw our hats in. :)

I direct you to the PIC's & Video section!

:lol:

Who here think Greg should pay a sponsor fee to sell another person's house, since I am guessing he is a Licensed Realtor? Everyone else that does business on CR has paid.

So if i was trying to sell a random friends car, lets say a Supra. I would have to be a sponsor cause I would then work for a car dealership?

You are fucking dumb son

Guest Removed
If you sell 10 + cars a year I think you become a dealer :D

not if the titles are not in my name..i can do 5 a year :p dana does 5 and the rest are thru someone else :D

Bwhahahah :lol: that's fucked up, you better know him on a personall level to be saying some shit like that.

I don't really, but it's behind him and very well known on this forum and it is the fucking KITCHEN. I have been told some pretty fucked up shit about my accident, and I can take it in stride. Not my proudest day for sure.

So if i was trying to sell a random friends car, lets say a Supra. I would have to be a sponsor cause I would then work for a car dealership?

You are fucking dumb son

OK fair enough, maybe I am dumb, but since you were both on here at the same time, why couldn't Howard just start the thread? My understanding is, you try to sell a "friends" car on here, because they are not on here. Am I right?

We haven't had any jokes on here with Rob trying to sell customers cars or anything have we?

OK fair enough, maybe I am dumb, but since you were both on here at the same time, why couldn't Howard just start the thread? My understanding is, you try to sell a "friends" car on here, because they are not on here. Am I right?

We haven't had any jokes on here with Rob trying to sell customers cars or anything have we?

Yes there has been, I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63350&highlight=black

If you are the salesman and it's not your car you do. :cool:

so if ur posting for a friend or selling for a freind u have to pay? if so no ones ever followed that rule including a few mods.

i have mixed feelings on it demod him cause his cars slow an wont race it blahblahblah

but on the other hand hes one wierd mofo so

so if ur posting for a friend or selling for a freind u have to pay? if so no ones ever followed that rule including a few mods.

i have mixed feelings on it demod him cause his cars slow an wont race it blahblahblah

but on the other hand hes one wierd mofo so

Paul, how many times has you mother told you to stay out of the kitchen?