Is CR becoming too Sensitive?

Main3s

Sorry to inform everyone... but I will not be part of CR board meetings to discuss rules. This is because I will already be at my real job doing something similar... but for a paycheck.

To be honest I cant take anything that goes on here seriously. There are way too many inconsistencies for me to even try. Just do what I do... tell yourself this place is a past time and call it a day. I will never see half of you in real life anyway so why the hell should I care? Type on your keyboards, start stupid thread, start good threads, have fun, e-battle, and do what you do on forums. Its really not that important people...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to inform everyone... but I will not be part of CR board meetings to discuss rules. This is because I will already be at my real job doing something similar... but for a paycheck.

To be honest I cant take anything that goes on here seriously. There are way too many inconsistencies for me to even try. Just do what I do... tell yourself this place is a past time and call it a day. I will never see half of you in real life anyway so why the hell should I care? Type on your keyboards, start stupid thread, start good threads, have fun, e-battle, and do what you do on forums. Its really not that important people...

It is too and important and you know it! Now battle me!!!! I called you a fag... did you NOT see that. I pretty much challenged your man hood and I even offered to fight you physically :lol: I'm drunk... true story. I love V8 Beast…. You’re fuckin sweet! And I only saw you in person twice, I don’t think we have formally met…. Hi, I’m Chris (aka Super_GTP) Haahhahah, oh shit I am drunk, I keep thinking and keep typing and it’s no good. Btut bottom line V8 Beast I like you… you’e okay in my book, I don’t care what sober me says…

Anyway, let all just get along. Here are my thoughts… Never type what you wouldn’t say to a persons face. If you woulndnt challenge someone in person then way do eeet on a forum? Maybe because you’re a gay person…?

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Kaiserjoe01/Serious%20Business/internet_serious_business.jpg

It is too and important and you know it! Now battle me!!!! I called you a fag... did you NOT see that. I pretty much challenged your man hood and I even offered to fight you physically :lol: I'm drunk... true story. I love V8 Beast…. You’re fuckin sweet! And I only saw you in person twice, I don’t think we have formally met…. Hi, I’m Chris (aka Super_GTP) Haahhahah, oh shit I am drunk, I keep thinking and keep typing and it’s no good. Btut bottom line V8 Beast I like you… you’e okay in my book, I don’t care what sober me says…

Anyway, let all just get along. Here are my thoughts… Never type what you wouldn’t say to a persons face. If you woulndnt challenge someone in person then way do eeet on a forum? Maybe because you’re a gay person…?

I'm not really in the mood to battle. If I was I would go after that Dick for talking about my troll threads.

Would someone in here please come over and scratch my balls. My hands are glued to the keyboard in anticipation of my replies.

Use this

http://www.giftmonger.com/acatalog/gents-ball-scratcher-hand-2.jpg

Can someone direct Paul to the first pic of my car in that thread, that's a CR track day.

I also noticed you make enough hp that you would be in the middle ground as far as times are concerned. You should sign up for dway 42.

I am slow I can admit it. It's a 13 sec car. I have all seasons on the car with no plan to get better tires on her this year. I'll pay her off soon and then maybe comes the front mount, a 20g of some sort, injectors and supporting mods and a tune. Then maybe a trip to the track to skip the 12's and hit 11s.

I am slow I can admit it. It's a 13 sec car. I have all seasons on the car with no plan to get better tires on her this year. I'll pay her off soon and then maybe comes the front mount, a 20g of some sort, injectors and supporting mods and a tune. Then maybe a trip to the track to skip the 12's and hit 11s.

You would beat half the f-bodies I saw at the last track day :p