Revenge Designs designs V8 to get 110 mpg

ImUrOBGYN

More than just a theory: "Revenge Designs hopes to release the new Verde Super Car at the LA International Auto Show in December 2009."

http://stylingperformance.search-autoparts.com/stylingandperformance/Industry/Revenge-Designs-vehicles-to-get-110-mpg-engines/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/594964?contextCategoryId=43339

The engine is theorized to get 110 MPGe, which is different from a car that gets 110 MPG. A straight apples to apples comparison gives us the engine listed (which runs on e85) producing 76 mpg when running gasoline. Still impressive, but from what I read in the article, there isn't a prototype for us yet, just theory. :)

do you mean the 100mpg, 400hp, foxbody 'stang that this article is talking about...?

Well since I'm on my phone, when I clicked the link the article looked all funky so I didn't bother reading it, but I saw no pictures of the Stang so I figured it was something else. Also having now read the article there is no mention of a Mustang anywhere in it. So :p

damn, that was like the only way my post could have failed.

Haha it's cool, it's obviously the same guy. I think I remember the Mustang guy being from Ohio too anyway, plus all the stats sound the same.