Thanks for ruining streetracing...

996gangsta

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linn I don't owe sam any money, he will get on here and verify that. I paid that off awhile ago.

Also I beat your busted ass camaro multiple times this summer, Hell jamie even texted me verifying we both beat you the night they came down here. Your slow get over it.

Have fun cutting 1.3 60ft's this year

I will put any amount of money down you want that I cut a 1.39 60ft before you run a 9 second pass.

The night of HIN you got stopped by me and the white evo from cincy. When we raced two months later and my car was smoking because the rings were gone you won. Again we already covered this in the last thread.

Come up with something new you dumb ass, you keep saying the same shit.

I will put any amount of money down you want that I cut a 1.39 60ft before you run a 9 second pass.

The night of HIN you got stopped by me and the white evo from cincy. When we raced two months later and my car was smoking because the rings were gone you won. Again we already covered this in the last thread.

Come up with something new you dumb ass, you keep saying the same shit.

Ok lets do it, make sure your parents are ok with you borrowing some more money from them.

YOU LOST TO ME AND JAMIE THE NIGHT OF HIN. Plus Jamie beat you and I beat jamie.

Linn you make shit up all the time and it blows my mind. All my cars and bikes are in my name, not my mom's nice try faggot.

• Confused 1

You might want to ask your mom if she is ok with you selling her bike, since it is in her name.

Why do your parents still pay your cell phone bill???

And, like I said nice try but the r1 is in my name.